Fashion House Forums

MyNetwork TV (ended 2006)

Great ending!

RoyBGreen

[1]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 2
    It's hilarious that Maria and Sophia end up at the same offshore result!  I knew Maria was still alive!  What happened to Dr. Woods?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

08810girl

[2]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 1
    RoyBGreen wrote:
    It's hilarious that Maria and Sophia end up at the same offshore result!  I knew Maria was still alive!  What happened to Dr. Woods?
    Was he even a Doctor?

dude6363

[3]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 60
    It may just be me but I felt like they left the plot open since they're going to do a spin-off or more episodes or something. But that's just my feeling. They left it so wide open. Why did Sophia notice Maria and like tell the media???

sweetmemi

[4]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 17
    it was such a cliffhanger...damn

sooo Tania did attempt to kill Maria b/c DrWoods and Sophia brainwashed her!
    Wow, it was so funny how the police came and she was like "Hey...wanna play?" lmao

AND WTF? Wasnt Gloria supposed to be getting arrested?

DDDFan

[5]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 9

I missed the last episode!!! Could someone please tell me what happened?

DDD

drummachick

[6]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 11
    Sorry but I didn’t like it at all! It was obvious Maria wasn’t dead….she got off too easy. If you didn’t already have suspicions after she supposedly DIED the commercials would only say “Who shot Maria Gianni?” Not Who KILLED Maria Gianni? There was no body….all the soap classic signs of a fake death. The Tania thing was pretty obvious as well..I mean I know she was a junkie and I know junkies are always paranoid, but she was the only suspect who was really scared of the cops. Lexi: So I’m just supposed to be cool with the fact that NOTHING happened to her?! She was supposed to go down too. Hell Maria didn't even go down! All she got was a slam from Harold and Hans. Not at all enough. The whole thing just pissed me off. I’m a sooo disappointed; after all of the other great shocking moments of the show it came to that?! They peaked at the wedding…it was all down hill from there.

Irris

[7]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 3
    sweetmemi wrote:
    it was such a cliffhanger...damn

sooo Tania did attempt to kill Maria b/c DrWoods and Sophia brainwashed her!
    Wow, it was so funny how the police came and she was like "Hey...wanna play?" lmao

AND WTF? Wasnt Gloria supposed to be getting arrested?

Yea that was too funny when the cops busted in on Tania & all she said was "wanna play"???!!! It didn't phase her one bit! A true junky.

And yea, I thought Gloria was gonna get arrested too! I'm sure I saw a clip of a preview with her being handcuffed.

jija

[8]Jan 25, 2007
    • level: 1
    drummachick wrote:
    Sorry but I didn’t like it at all! It was obvious Maria wasn’t dead….she got off too easy. If you didn’t already have suspicions after she supposedly DIED the commercials would only say “Who shot Maria Gianni?” Not Who KILLED Maria Gianni? There was no body….all the soap classic signs of a fake death. The Tania thing was pretty obvious as well..I mean I know she was a junkie and I know junkies are always paranoid, but she was the only suspect who was really scared of the cops. Lexi: So I’m just supposed to be cool with the fact that NOTHING happened to her?! She was supposed to go down too. Hell Maria didn't even go down! All she got was a slam from Harold and Hans. Not at all enough. The whole thing just pissed me off. I’m a sooo disappointed; after all of the other great shocking moments of the show it came to that?! They peaked at the wedding…it was all down hill from there.

YES!! at last somebody sees it! i mean guys! this is series finale not season finale! some issues should have been solved dont ya think???? i mean te 2 big snakes r stil on each others' throats and maria stil has her old ways and did not learn anything about not meddling into other people's lives!!! "nothing i cant handle" she is stil insisting to destroy luke's relationship with our beloved michelle! and btw, lance died for nothing!!! and Gloria's acting is.....argggggg! so fake......i was so attached to the show and i loved it but we would have liked a more precise ending! i mean we didnt watch so many episodes to have the show end with everything exactly where it was in the beginning! and lexie.....ohhhhhh.....she got off easy!!!and how are we supposed to accept that the police rested without knowing who was behind maria's alleged murder??? i mean tania did confess to having help but they just took her to confess and closed the case there???? i was more than a bit disappointed since there were so many gaps! i mean the ending was funny....hell yeah!! but not conclusive at all!!!!

in conclusion......i donno....i'd expect a second season....?!

lolipoper696

[9]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 13
    Fashion house was there when nothing else was, it wasn't worth another season. it was so expected how maria would come back to life(very bold and the beautiful like), shes to smart to die, lool, as if it makes sense ;p
    i just wished Sophia would be more evil than how she turned out later on, it was like most of the first few episode shes very mysterious and stuff, she just ended up being not all that interesting.