We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Fashion House Forums

MyNetwork TV (ended 2006)

Help!!!

Chrissytd

[1]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 11

I missed the finale. Did someone recorded it if you did send it to my e-mail:babyleo4eve@yahoo.com

or

You can post what happened. THANKS!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Irris

[2]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 3

OK in a nutshell, here goes! Eddie & his guys kidnapped Michelle & made her tell them where Lance had hidden the evidence.  So they go to Lance's house & they force Michelle to open the safe which is where the papers were.  But Lance had a gun in the safe too so while Michelle pulled the papers out she pulled out the gun & pointed it towards Eddie & his guys.  Luke came into Lance's house cuz he remembered Michelle telling him about the hidden evidence Lance had.  So they had a lil showdown & Eddie's guys were holding Luke at gunpoint for a while at the house but in the end Michelle & Luke [in pure Hollywood style] were able to come out on top.  So the cops showed up on the scene & took Eddie & his men away.  Gloria actually helped Eddie to get caught cuz she was talking to Nikki at the hospital who was there with Michael & Nikki told Gloria how Lance had died & that Eddie must have been responsible & that's when Gloria called Eddie on his cell, found out he was at Lance's & then called the cops to the scene.

It looked like Tania was the one who pulled the trigger that "shot" Maria cuz John Kotter told the cops that it was Tania who did it & the prints on the gun matched hers.  So when the cops came & got Tania they took her to the station & she refused to say who helped her get the gun.  And it looked like Sophia did set Tania up to do it cuz when William told Sophia the cops came for Tania, Sophia was like "Do you think she will talk?"  But William told her that  Tania wouldn't talk cuz Tania had told William that she really loved him, meaning I guess that she wouldn't rat him out under any circumstances.  So William set sail on a yacht since the D.A. told him to get outta town & Sophia went to a resort to chill.

Luke & Michelle confirmed their relationship & agreed to move to NY together.  Looks like Nikki & Michael will be together too.

But the BOMBSHELL came at the end when Luke went to the House of Gianni which was cleared out & going up for sale & then he said goodbye to his mom or her memories or whatever.  But then the scene shifted & it did a flashback to 4 weeks earlier when Maria had discovered that Dr. Woods & William were conspiring to hurt her or kill her using Tania.  Maria had her men tap Dr. Woods' office & was able to hear how Dr. Woods was jinxing Tania up to seek revenge on Maria since she hurt her.  So Maria arranged for Clive her attorney to wire some funds she had to an account & Maria had actually worn a bullet proof vest the night of the Gianni Fashion House so when the gun went off, it really didn't kill Maria at all!  Maria was still alive!  They showed how when the ambulance pulled up to the hospital that she was in, Clive was there in his car & paid the paramedics off for a job well done as he called it & out came Maria unharmed!  So she got into the car with Clive & the final scene showed Maria poolside at a resort looking at the newspaper with a headline about how the heir to the fashion throne decides to move to NY with his lover.  But ironically at the same resort & also sitting by the pool was Sophia who made the remark that now she didn't have a care in the world!

So in the end it showed that EVIL NEVER DIES!!!

08810girl

[3]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 1
    Irris: I wish I was there if Maria & Sophia ran into each other ... Poor crazy Tayna

Irris

[4]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 3

Now that would be the perfect spinoff to a sequel of Fashion House! Wouldn't it???  The saga would never end. And trust me, they could easily write lots of plots & storylines to follow the story.

MYNETWORK should seriously consider doing that.

aminapooh

[5]Dec 8, 2006

So does anyone now if we can download the last show or what for Fashion House.  I would like to see it.  I had someone record it for me but they record the wrong channel.  So if there is a way Can someone please let me know. 

THANKS

Drewchic

[6]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 9

I taped the Fashion House series finale (not because I wasn't home or anything,I just thought that it was going to be really good,and good enough to record,and it was) but I don't think that there's anywhere where you can find the series finale (like on the Internet,you know,to download) unfortunately,so,maybe,I'll email a copy of the series finale to anyone that wants it,or whatever.

aminapooh

[7]Dec 11, 2006

I would really appreciate it very much if you could e-mail me the final episode of fashion house.  My e-mail address is aminapooh2033@yahoo.com thank you so very much

Amina

Borgotha

[8]Dec 21, 2006
    • level: 2

FYI-

In case you are still looking...on my networkTV.com, they are going to reair the finale online from Dec 24 - 26.

lincolndream

[9]Dec 23, 2006
    could you please email me the finale of fashion house, I'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks

John

Drewchic

[10]Dec 23, 2006
    • level: 9
    Borgotha wrote:

FYI-

In case you are still looking...on my networkTV.com, they are going to reair the finale online from Dec 24 - 26.

Borgotha is correct. Here is the ad,well,I'll post the ad in a blog.