Fashion House Forums

MyNetwork TV (ended 2006)

I didn't like how it ended

naldro

[1]May 7, 2007
    • level: 30
    I didn't like how the series ended. First Maria was not dead. I don't know if she deserved to die but she has done a lot of things that are terrible. Maybe Luke could have recanted the statement he made about her not stealing his trust fund. Or when Eddie's men saw her in the fountain after fighting with Michelle; they could have grabbed her and brought her to Eddie. Cause I would have liked to see Eddie give it to her. And then there's Michelle; when Lance told her about Eddie and he apologized to her for what he did, I thought that she was forgiving him or feeling sorry for him. Cause she should feel bad cause losing the person you love can be very traumatic. But in the end she ended up with Luke. If I were her I would take a break from him. I mean how can she respect him after he lied about Maria's taking his money and he even accused her of killing Maria. I think it would have been a better ending if Lance ended up in a coma and Michelle stayed to care for him and Luke went to New York. The only good thing is Michael and Nikki got back together.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hamstro130

[2]May 22, 2007
    • level: 1
    I agree with you!! the end was a quite borring. it would more fun if it come a second season. who was your favortite character?

yussef2005

[3]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 9
    i think there is a second season,cause Maria's last words "that it's nothing to worry about"that means she may reveal herself,and try to separate Luke and Micheall again.......the war didn't end.....i guess so

mpreux

[4]Sep 6, 2007
    • level: 3
    I'm not to sure that there will be a 2nd season because these shows are mini series. They only last for 13 weeks, but that would be great if they brung it back for another 13 weeks.

mpreux

[5]Sep 6, 2007
    • level: 3
    If any Fashion House fans are intrested may be we canhelp bring it back and make it a long running series. Let me know

vivi_onlyme

[6]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 4
    i hope ther is a 2nd season, i wonder wat happend when maria and sofia were on the same cruiseship, i wonder if they saw each other. i love that show and this boy name david r! lol anyways that show has the best drama ever!