Fashion House Forums

MyNetwork TV (ended 2006)

Luke's acting skills.....

kemoney

[1]Nov 30, 2006
    • level: 1

Last night episode when luke found out Maria was dead......Luke's performance was brilliant. I mean that was some of his best acting since the whole show began! I think i almost felt a tear, except for when i actually came to the realization that this was just a show. Man i was really hoping she wouldn't die  cause she so damn funny, hatible, but nonetheless hilarious. I'm still cracking up from that past episode where her and micheal got caught by luke. Luke: dude she use to give you rides to the little league, Maria: now i just gave him a ride to the big league. Hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...............omg (laughs so more) i thought that was hilarious. rest in peace

Maria Gianni Sept 5 2006-November 29 2006

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Irris

[2]Nov 30, 2006
    • level: 3

Yea I felt Luke's acting in tonight's show when he was in his apartment & Michael came over & he burst out crying was by far his best acting yet!  I actually felt real sad for him.  And William's acting tonight was on point too when Luke asked him if he killed Maria & William broke down & screamed that he knew what it's like to lose a parent. 

kemoney

[3]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 1
    omg maria's funeral had to be the funniest episode ever. ehy the hell hans and harold sang like that at her funeral? and luke dissed everybody, even michelle, michelle shoulda smacked the bird sh*t outta him cause he disrespects her too much.

dude6363

[4]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 60
    Yeah that was some funeral. I'm suprised no one used whoopie cushions with such little respect it had. But funny man! Great show 3 hours from now the final episode WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetmemi

[5]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 17
    his acting is HORRIBLE

lolipoper696

[6]Jan 22, 2007
    • level: 13
    are you kidding? Luke is a terrible actor, especially with his whole speech at the funeral. wth?! The only reason they put him on the show is because of his body. he is a dolly doll
    Imean all we see is him standing shirtless next to mishelle. and plus, michelle's acting sucks too