Fashion House Forums

MyNetwork TV (ended 2006)

The sexiest character on fashion house?

kemoney

[1]Oct 28, 2006
    • level: 1
    definetly william chanler
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Drewchic

[2]Oct 28, 2006
    • level: 9
    kemoney wrote:
    definetly william chanler
    Wrong. Michelle and Maria and Tanya and Sophia and Gloria. All of those four.
    Edited on 10/29/2006 7:46am

kemoney

[3]Oct 28, 2006
    omg goodness sophia is william mom she's like 2000 years old and you think she sexy ewwwwwww. And why you didn't include nikki or gloria, i mean regardless of their character. I think michelle and gloria and lexi are real pretty. There are you happy i commented on a gurl(lol).

Drewchic

[4]Oct 29, 2006
    • level: 9
    kemoney wrote:
    omg goodness sophia is william mom she's like 2000 years old and you think she sexy ewwwwwww. And why you didn't include nikki or gloria, i mean regardless of their character. I think michelle and gloria and lexi are real pretty. There are you happy i commented on a gurl(lol).
    Yes,I am happy that you commented on a girl (lol),but,c'mon,Sophia is pretty attractive,and Morgan Fairchild is also pretty attractive. And,your opinion is your opinion,I guess,but still.

Irris

[5]Oct 29, 2006
    • level: 3

Lance, Luke & William

thndrbrd57

[6]Oct 30, 2006
    William, Luke, Lance and Michael (if he had someone else's face to go with that body).

JaeBianca

[7]Oct 30, 2006
    • level: 16
    Guys: William, for sure. Then Lance...
    Girls: Michelle, then Nikki.

kemoney

[8]Nov 2, 2006
    William has officially gotten on my last darn nerves, why did he sleep with tonya nasty a$$. And he know that nikki and tonya can't stand each other so if he really doesn't want nikki to get upset he should of never slept with her, cause he should know first hand that tonya likes to brag about stuff that's not evev true half the time.And poor Nikki William is gonna kill her when he finds out it isn't his.But wouldn't it be crazy if he got tonya pregnant to? Two baby mommas.He makes me sick. Luke is now making major creditibility, him and michelle are so crute i wish my boyfriend was that sexy , hell a bullit wouldn't even be able to break us apart.

Irris

[9]Nov 2, 2006

Yea I absolutely ADORE Luke's character!  He's a great boyfriend.  Michelle better not let him go.

kemoney

[10]Nov 4, 2006
    am i the only one that thinks taht michelle and luke  seem to be breaking up over little things and when they do it's quite corny?

Irris

[11]Nov 4, 2006
    Kemoney you're not the only one thinking that Luke & Michelle break up over petty stuff.  Michelle must know that Luke would be pissed to find out that she would spend the night at Lance's house and then let Lance spend the night with her at Nikki's apartment.  So why let him stay there? That made no sense.  I mean I know that was her husband but you gotta draw the line somewhere.  Luke needs to give her an ultimatum.  And then  I see in a preview for an upcoming episode that Michelle looks like she's about to kiss Lance in a car.  Her character is so naive.

thndrbrd57

[12]Nov 4, 2006

The thing that bothers me the most over Luke's character is his gullability when it comes to his mother, Maria.  I agreed last night with Lance referring to him as a Mama's boy.  Am I the only one who doesn't seem to be able to put my finger on why Maria is so opposed to the relationship between Luke and Michelle?  I don't quite get that. 

On an entirely different note, I just caught an episode of "Ugly Betty" this week and I think that Vannessa Williams would have been perfect in the role of Maria Gianni instead of Bo Derek.  She makes a rather convincing B**ch on "Ugly Betty" and additionally wears clothes that are really reflective of what haute couture designing is, or should be about. 

Just thought I would add my two cents on that score. 

JaeBianca

[13]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 16
    What I don't understand about Luke is what was up with that painting? How could he not think that would upset Michelle or Maria? Most girlfriends don't like to be compared to a guy's mother, let alone a lying scheming one. What did he think the painting mean? Like it was supposed to be deep, but he doesn't have enough brains to be able to explain how that painting wasn't supposed to be insulting. He's cute, but he's stupid and that's not hot.

kemoney

[14]Nov 5, 2006
    Well the funniest part to me with the painting scene happened when william shouted out "i'll buy it" after maria asked who would honestly consider buying this painting. I laughed me butt off cause he was so abrupt and bogus. I think luke eyes are so sexy cause they're piercing blue, it just makes him look so innocent. Now william, he has an extraodinary appeal, actually he has all the elements: tall, LIGHT, and handsome!-lol. I know all the women on that show must be happy to have done a sex scene with him. If it was me i'd make we did the scene over and over and over again. And irris, i think michelle kindness will be her downfall, it's like she can't hold a grudge. Everyone that she has at one point been angry with ,she continues to speak words with- lance cheated on her forgave him, gloria walked around in michelle panties forgave her, maria stole her designs than michelle showed up at her house the next day and tried to be civil with her, and not to mention she thought lexi slept with luke and now lexi's her secretary. I know lexi didn't do anything with him but she still got naked in the bed hoping something would happen, hell i know i did.

Irris

[15]Nov 5, 2006

Kemoney you are so right about Michelle!  Her character is tooooooooo forgiving.  I was cracking up at the part where you wrote that she forgave Gloria even though she was walking around in Michelle's panties!!!! 

And think about it, while she was working at House of Gianni even though Maria insulted her 24/7 and belittled her Michelle was there like a fool & was still sucking up to her and acting all civilized.  And when she went out to dinner with Maria, William & Luke that time & Michelle had went to the bathroom and Maria came behind her & told her that she was gonna do whatever it takes to bring her down & that when Michelle does fall she would be right there to laugh at her or whatever,  how could Michelle continue to work for Maria knowing that this woman was planning to stab her in the back??  I just don't get it.   

And thinking about it, shouldn't she have gone with Luke to the hospital when Maria faked the heart attack?  Even if she couldn't stand Maria she should've gone as support for her boyfriend at the hospital & be there for him.  Not stay home & say calmly "call me & tell me how she's doing."

kemoney

[16]Nov 6, 2006
    no gurl what she shoulda said to lance was the same thing she's said to everyone else on the show- Gettttttttttttttttttt OUttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! P.S- gloria is giant, when she was talking to michelle in front of the design house it was like she was talking to a little kid, for-seeing her furture!

Irris

[17]Nov 6, 2006

LOL so true!  She should've screamed to Lance to GET OUT!!! Just like she always tell everyone else.

And yes, Gloria is a GIANT!!!  She was towering over Michelle when she confronted her outside the office.  Did you notice how at the hospital when Gloria hugged the doctor how she had to bend so low to lay her head on his shoulder??

Bungler

[18]Nov 6, 2006
    • level: 17
    Answering the initial question, I'm all about Michael.  I think he's adorable from head to toe. 

kemoney

[19]Nov 6, 2006
    Micheal is attractive. Lately he hasn't been having to much airtime, but he's still sexy, not more then william,but nonetheless. But Irris  i did notice how low the doctor was leaning on her , she is too tall.  And you know what, there's two charcters on the show that look like others celebrities: the asian guy who shot the kidd looks like jet li and maria gianni (bo derek) looks like heather locklear

kemoney

[20]Nov 6, 2006
    To be honest i think william next lover might be michelle, cause he's too willing to do anything for her.  And to all the producers and wardrobe people i just have one request: please change william chanler's ensemble, you know maybe a different suit, different cashmere sweater, or a different silk shirt.  I swear to god william has been wearing the same damn clothes since the show started!