Fashion House Forums

MyNetwork TV (ended 2006)

The sexiest character on fashion house?

thndrbrd57

[21]Nov 6, 2006
    • level: 1
    I think that William's willingness to assist Michelle with just about anything is multi-faceted; 1) I believe he's a genuinely nice guy; 2) he is caught up with his brother being romantically involved with Michelle and is willing to do anything for her to establish a brotherly relationship with Luke; 3) he would do anything to get back at Maria and the storyline would lead us to believe that Michelle is going to be her main competition in the designing field. I continue to think that Vanessa Williams would be perfect for the part of Maria Gianni if she wasn't currently on "Ugly Betty".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sareliz82

[22]Nov 6, 2006
    • level: 11
    Male: William Chandler, John Cotter, Luke Gianni

Female: Gloria Thompson, Nikki Clark, and Lexi

Irris

[23]Nov 6, 2006
    • level: 3

Kemoney you're right about the celebrity lookalikes.  Only thing is that Bo Derek would be an older almost washed out version of Heather Locklear. 

And yes, could the wardrobe crew consider giving William something other than that old black suit???  He's always wearing it!!! LOL

I wouldn't put it past William to try or end up sleeping with Michelle.  He seems ruthless! But still sexy nonethless.  And what was up with him intentionally putting pills out in front of Tania? He knew she would gobble them up!!!

And back on Michelle, I think the writers are just building up suspense in having her get back with Lance but I think that's all short-lived cuz I'm sure she's gonna soon find out just how tricky Lance really is.

thndrbrd57

[24]Nov 7, 2006
    Somehow I missed William putting pills in front of Tania. Must have been the episode that I missed where they slept together.

kemoney

[25]Nov 7, 2006

All i'm saying is william's character is too rich to be wearing the same suit all the time.  And i guess they are building up suspense but it's just erking me when michelle and luke aren't together cause their  so darn cute. And fashion house only has like three more weeks so i wonder when william will find out the baby is not his. The way i see him finding out is if he realizes how far along she is which will trail back to when the first starting humping or maybe  the baby might die you know just like on desire.

Irris

[26]Nov 7, 2006

Yea in last night's episode when Tania came over to William's house it looked like he wanted her to see the pills that his mom had in her back & then when he was on phone & Tania sneaked some of the pills he looked over his shoulder & I'm sure he could tell what she was up to.

Eventually I'm sure William will find out Nikki's baby isn't his, and eventually I'm sure Michelle & Luke will get back together.

Oh & the MO-BO fight in the hospital was so flaky!!!!

thndrbrd57

[27]Nov 7, 2006
    What was with that fight in the hospital? At one point, Sofia was going after Maria with the syringe and the next time we see Maria, she is serenely laying in the hospital bed having a conversation with Lance about the need for ruining Michelle's business.

dude6363

[28]Nov 9, 2006
    • level: 60

Male: Will Chandler

Female: Gloria

kemoney

[29]Nov 11, 2006
    ok has any figured out william's motivation behind sleeping with tonya?

thndrbrd57

[30]Nov 12, 2006
    Uh yeah. She was available and he's a man. What more motivation does one need? Although I would imagine that there must be something more to it in an effort to enhance the storyline - but I can't guess as to what it might be.

Irris

[31]Nov 12, 2006
    I'm sure there's an underlying reason why William slept with Tania & is going outta his way to do all he can for her.  Her career with House of Gianni is over so he can't be doing it to spite Maria. I guess we'll soon find out why he was sleeping with that skank! 

TaraKitten

[32]Nov 13, 2006
    • level: 2
    I think that Micheal is a real cutie but that when it comes to sex appeal you can't go past Luke (dark looks, creative and looks great in the dark clothes he is dressed in) and William (worldly, sophisticated and with an edge). As for the gals, Lexie is adorable but Niki is absolutely gorgeous.

drummachick

[33]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 11
    I wanna say William but the Tania thing....makes me heave.

SheeDreems

[34]Nov 15, 2006
    I so totally agree with you. They break up over every darn thing imaginable. Both of them are making major mistakes when it comes to relationship decisions. I can't believe that Michelle would even think of going to the aid of Lance. Also, I don't care what she went through with that shooting - to allow him to stay over and be with him yet another night, is just plain ridiculous (as if there were no other person in the world she could have called to come and sit with her). Of course, blame the writers - they think we are stupid. Had I known this was going to be just a mini series, I would have NEVER gotten involved in this show in the first place. Never to see or hear of these characters again, then why give so much to them? But I did, before I was aware that it was only going to be for a few months. Many of you knew but I didn't. I won't be fooled again however, and will not be a participant in the next two shows on the list to air December 6. I seriously thought this was going to be the next Dynasty. I truly didn't know they were going to string us along for a few month then it's over for good. Shame on me for not knowing this. I should have known - other then Morgan and Bo, the actors on this show are somewhat "bogus". And aside from William Chandler, they aren't very attractive. Even the daytime "soap" stars are much more talented, handsome and prettier. Many of actors of Desire and FH don't articulate well. It's like they speak too fast, cut off their words and their tongue is swollen in their mouths. You can hardley understand their dialogue. To the person that said - Gloria was pretty, ya gotta be kidding with this, right? She, Tanya and the girl that plays Andrea on Desire have got to be 3 of the most unattractive girls in "soaps" - to supposedly be playing pretty women. Who casts these shows???? Gloria may have a great body, but you still have to look at that face - her nose is 3 times the size it should be. Don't mean to be nasty here, but it is true. I also noticed in the previews for the next two shows - those women aren't very pretty either - gee, they are in Hollywood with all those gorgeous ladies and bodies and these are the best they can do......plaauuuusssse. And we're suppose to believe that all these men are falling madley in love with these women. It wouldn't happen in my little city, I can tell you that.

Anyway, back to Michelle's and Luke's relationship. Now, it seems, Luke is making all kinds of ridiculous decisions and getting "ticked" at Michelle at the drop of a hat. Even considering sleeping with another women when he is suppose to be madley in love with Michelle (no matter if they are having trouble or not or together or not - the love doesn't just go away that fast) this is waaaay over the top. Now, I just read where he brings a guest to her fashion show - don't tell me it is going to be the ugly girl from New York or even his Mother for Pete's sake!!! I think Luke has a major screw loose. At first, I thought it was Michelle - but Luke is a huge looney toon in his own right. These are 2 people who are in love with each other (you just don't turn that off) but just don't happen to see eye-to-eye on things. So instead of trying to work out their problems - they break up over her having a hair out of place and him having a pimple. The writers have me not caring about them at all now.

SheeDreems

[35]Nov 15, 2006
    Gee, Gloria? Ugly, ugly, ugly - good body - but that face ( eewwee)and oh my lawdy - that nose!!!!!! A person would have to turn perpendicular to kiss her.

SheeDreems

[36]Nov 15, 2006
    Bo Derek, washed out? How old are you??? She is still one of the most beautiful women in the world. Read some of the entertainment media. Bo just so happened, has decided NOT have had scads of plastic surgeries. That is her, without much help from the knives - even Heather has had more then her share of plastic surgeries. Heather only wishes she looked that good without all of her plastic surgeries. Anyone can stay looking great with the help of Plastic surgeons these days - just ask Heather. But not everyone can look like Bo without them. Bo deserves huge props for her looks - and going it alone, thank you very much.

moodoll

[37]Nov 15, 2006
    i agree about the clothes,,great observation...

moodoll

[38]Nov 15, 2006
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...i just love that smirk

Irris

[39]Nov 15, 2006

SheeDreems, I couldn't agree more with lots of stuff that you said.  Some of the actors/actresses on Desire & Fashion House definitely need to articulate!!  Lance sounds like he's chewing on words like bubble gum & so does Luke, he seems to muffle lots of words.  And Alex' acting is terrible for the most part in Desire [even though he's a cutie].  I'm disappointed I got so caught up in both of these shows only for them to end in December so I definitely won't be caught in the trap with the new shows that are coming up.

And I must agree with you 500% that Luke seems to have a major screw loose!!  That is is sooooo funny!!  The actors make you not care anymore about what happens to him & Michelle because they both make so many silly decisions about their relationship.

08810girl

[40]Nov 25, 2006
    Michael has nice abs.