Fashion House

It Takes One To Know One

Aired Daily 9:00 PM Sep 05, 2006 on MyNetwork TV

• ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

w w w w w w w ww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w ww w w w w w w w ww w w w w ww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w
  • The very first episode ever of Fashion House which sets up a lot of things including Maria\\\'s \\\"thing\\\" with William Chandler and the divorce of Michelle and Lance Miller.

Well...this was the pilot episode of Fashion House and the one that started the series...and it was great! It had the set-up of the divorce between Michelle and Lance Miller and it had an affair and it also had the introduction of Maria Gianni,who is shown to be a wicked woman.
    Actually,it had the introduction of pretty much all of the main characters in the series\\\' run (except for Eddie and Sophia and Gloria\\\'s mother and Gloria\\\'s son,all of the characters that I just mentioned were introduced later in the series).
    I liked this episode not just because it introduced the series well,but because it introduced a story arc with Michelle and Lance Miller and I\\\'m referring of course to their divorce,which was,in my opinion,one of the best story arcs that the series had ever had,because it was emotional,exciting,heart-pounding,and just overall,in my opinion,well-written television (or at least a well-written gulity pleasure). Anyways,great start to a great series!