Fashion House

Madness In Manhattan

Aired Daily 9:00 PM Sep 28, 2006 on MyNetwork TV

7.7
  • Lance discovers Gloria has a child. Maria plans to seperate John and Michelle unravel before her eyes so she decides to take desperate measures. Michelle stands her ground in New York. Nicole confronts photographer.

7.9
    Okay. The one thing i really don't like about this show is the fact that I watch it everyday (for some strange reason) and yet for forty minutes of the show we are consistently doing flashbacks. It is the same thing everyday. What is the point of faithfully watching when I could just watch once every two weeks and be completely caught up do to all the flashbacks. It is very fustrating. I was really excited about this episode too. Lance discovers Gloria was lying about being pregnant and reacts. His reaction is a complete let down. For a guy who is suppose to have all this fury "He can't seem to bust down a door and attack a woman with his bare hands". That would have made the show very interesting because if he would have left a bruise on her she would have gone back to her own admirer and he would have reacted. Now there's drama. I don't understand these models, they need to go on America's Next Top Model to learn how to play the game. Maria as always keeps the show interesting. Long Live BoDerek!