Fast Inc. Forums

Monday 10:30 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionBetween Seasons

It advertised for 10:30pm Est, but never played!!!

williamdesr

[1]Jun 5, 2006
    • level: 6
    It advertised for 10:30pm Est, but never played!!!  dang it, it looked interesting!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sudhir19

[2]Jun 6, 2006
    • level: 3
    Hehehe okay not sure were u from but i see you posted in the FUTURE O_O :p possible a mistake right?

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1937/tevencome2uf.jpg

Okay it seems they did air it although i have no channels you ppl get in U.S so i can't say which channel but it has been released on torrents [know it might be against the rules so thats all i say except look for something along the lines of Fast.Inc.S01E01.DSRip.XviD-XXX [removed group name ] ]okay so go away and give it a shot coz you lucky you get to see it broadcast LiVE

williamdesr

[3]Jun 6, 2006

Sudhir19 wrote:
    Hehehe okay not sure were u from but i see you posted in the FUTURE O_O :p possible a mistake right?

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1937/tevencome2uf.jpg

Okay it seems they did air it although i have no channels you ppl get in U.S so i can't say which channel but it has been released on torrents [know it might be against the rules so thats all i say except look for something along the lines of Fast.Inc.S01E01.DSRip.XviD-XXX [removed group name ] ]okay so go away and give it a shot coz you lucky you get to see it broadcast LiVE

Haha, Wow how that happened? I must of been the timezone setting I changed it and it now says I posted at 06/05/2006 11:07pm.

I'm actually in Canada, and have Bell ExpressVu Satellite, and I have MTV (Canada) on ch.581, The programming onscreen guide even said at 10:30pm that it was gonna play "Fast Inc." but when it came time it played "Cribs" (Yuck!!).

Have you seen it? It lloked quite interesting, somewhat like "American Hot Rods", etc....

Sudhir19

[4]Jun 6, 2006
    • level: 3

I don't get ANY U.S or CANADiAN Channels except BBC NEWS & MTV 1 not 2 and am in South Africa but seems there might be some light at the end of the tunnel as competition is coming Oo

Look out for the PROPER of that file name i gave before as it seems something was wrong with it sorry for posting late here [its 02:33am] GMT+2 hrs

Hope you enjoy it when you see the rerun or episode 2
    Edited on 06/06/2006 5:33pm

williamdesr

[5]Jun 8, 2006
    I found the file, thanks!, it was pretty entertaining. Though it kind of seem scripted, or just the camera angles made it look less real.

lynnifer

[6]Jan 17, 2007
    • level: 2
    Is it coming back for a season 2?