Kind of disappointed

Fronzel

[1]Jul 15, 2008
    • level: 15

I rather liked the pilot when it was first aired quite a while ago, but the new episodes have fallen rather flat for me. Its focus on movie parodies rather than its own plot is a real let-down. Despite the fact that this is a comedy, and an often absurd one at that, the plot does matter and I want to see it progress, but instead we get an entire episode parodying Dirty Dancing and Teen Wolf, of all things.

Uh...discuss?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nulkface

[2]Jul 23, 2008
    • level: 6

i don't think it has wondered to far from is plot,Gemberling is still training to become the chosen one. As far as bit and byte go i guess it was just a plot twist putting the friends as the foes, therefore makin you wonder whats going to happen next. And i think the movie parodies are funny, but yes I do agree sometimes they take it a little to far. I like the seres it makes me laugh, I don't understand where all the hate for this show is coming from.

Darkknight313

[3]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 28
    I don't think it's losing it's plot but then again I haven't seen the pilot I'm sure they'll get back to the plot eventually.