Fat March Forums

ABC (ended 2008)

This show

jumpy06

[1]Aug 26, 2007
    • level: 13
    So what do u think of this show?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

codegashdragon

[2]Sep 4, 2007
    • level: 16
    I like it. It gets emotional sometimes (see last night's episode).

SoylentYellow

[3]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 21

The entire show gets 12 votes? Not exactly a popular show on TV.COM.

It was another rather dull and pointless Fat show - theres so many of them around these days, Celebrity Fat Club, Shaquille ONeals fat kids, Biggest Loser, ect. Almost enough to start a new channel FAT.

Maybe next season they could change the name to FAT APRIL.

teribwel2012

[4]May 18, 2012
    • level: 1

I absolutely LOVED this show! I keep trying to find it on DVD, but so far no luck. I have evenmade friends with a fewof theMarchers and i love each and every one of them! I adore theirhearts and their drive. They have amazing spirits! Most of the Marchers didn't give up. Most fought the good fight. Even when Matt HAD to stop and let the others go one without him... you could tell it was tearing him up to do so. I am so deeply and truly proud of each and every person who gave all they had (and sometimes more). They were all so inspiring and it has been my pleasure and honor to befriend such amazing people.

Thisshow was about a diverse group of overweight people going through unexpected and extraordinary measures to get healthy. And yes, overweight people sweat...and they complain and they even falter at times... but those that made it across that finish line will ALWAYS know they DID IT! No matter how insurmountable the odds were against them on day 1. No matter how much danger they felt they were putting themselves in... to them, the benefits greatly outweighed the risks! They are all heroes in my eyes

Edited on 05/18/2012 10:46am