Fear Factor Forums

NBC (ended 2012)

Would You Do It? CHECK THIS OUT!

  • Avatar of Vampirestriker

    Vampirestriker

    [1]Nov 17, 2006
    • member since: 09/26/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 678

    Hey Guys! I love Fear Factor! And i thought to make this crazy but awesome game!

    This is how it works:

    Ok, the first person has to make up a dare or stunt! And the next person has to say whether they would do the dare or not. And then they make up a dare!

    Remember: You dont do these dares. You just say whether you do the dare or not, if you were on the show. Dont make the dares too long and too sick! You know what I mean! Lets play! If you need help just post it on the forum!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Vampirestriker

    Vampirestriker

    [2]Nov 17, 2006
    • member since: 09/26/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 678
    Would you go into a room filled with snakes and spiders?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Vampirestriker

    Vampirestriker

    [3]Nov 17, 2006
    • member since: 09/26/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 678
    No way!

    Would you stand on a cardboard box which actully gets lifted onto 50 feet in the air. And how long, would you stay?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Vampirestriker

    Vampirestriker

    [4]Nov 17, 2006
    • member since: 09/26/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 678
    I dont think so!

    Ok WOULD YOU: eat 6 caterpillars then drink 8 cups of ostrich eggs yolk?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of puppy108

    puppy108

    [5]Nov 28, 2006
    • member since: 01/25/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 579
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!! would you though?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Vampirestriker

    Vampirestriker

    [6]Dec 10, 2006
    • member since: 09/26/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 678
    NOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYY!

    Ok, would u jump off a 900 metre rope into a pool of snakes in a rubber duck suit?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Slade811

    Slade811

    [7]Jan 13, 2007
    • member since: 09/15/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 4,468
    Vampirestriker wrote:
    Would you go into a room filled with snakes and spiders?

    Yes I would
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Slade811

    Slade811

    [8]Jan 13, 2007
    • member since: 09/15/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 4,468
    Vampirestriker wrote:
    NOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYY!

    Ok, would u jump off a 900 metre rope into a pool of snakes in a rubber duck suit?


    If it wasn't so high Would you Eat a handfull of NightCrawlers
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mrkool92

    mrkool92

    [9]Feb 19, 2007
    • member since: 11/26/04
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 22

    Slade811 wrote:
    Vampirestriker wrote:
    NOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYY! Ok, would u jump off a 900 metre rope into a pool of snakes in a rubber duck suit?
    If it wasn't so high Would you Eat a handfull of NightCrawlers

    yeah, would you swim in a pool of leaches and retrieve flags at the bottom of the pool.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of matrix103

    matrix103

    [10]Mar 1, 2007
    • member since: 10/26/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 438
    Yes of course, Would you drink five glasses of grinned spider and cricket it three min.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Slade811

    Slade811

    [11]Apr 14, 2007
    • member since: 09/15/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 4,468
    mrkool92 wrote:

    Slade811 wrote:
    Vampirestriker wrote:
    NOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYY! Ok, would u jump off a 900 metre rope into a pool of snakes in a rubber duck suit?
    If it wasn't so high Would you Eat a handfull of NightCrawlers

    yeah, would you swim in a pool of leaches and retrieve flags at the bottom of the pool.


    yes definetly

    matrix103 wrote:
    Yes of course, Would you drink five glasses of grinned spider and cricket it three min.

    possibly
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mvscali89

    mvscali89

    [12]Apr 21, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/07
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 1,124

    Would you walk along a 5 inch rope, 70 ft above a shark infested lake, for 250ft?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Slade811

    Slade811

    [13]Apr 25, 2007
    • member since: 09/15/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 4,468
    Shark water yes 700 feet of the ground no
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Vampirestriker

    Vampirestriker

    [14]Jun 2, 2007
    • member since: 09/26/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 678
    mvscali89 wrote:

    Would you walk along a 5 inch rope, 70 ft above a shark infested lake, for 250ft?



    NO WAYY!!!

    Would you jump in large pool of electric eels and baby sharks and collect 2 flags at the bottom of the pool?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tv_Rescue911

    tv_Rescue911

    [15]Dec 6, 2011
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 50
    • rank: Airwolf
    • posts: 334
    Vampirestriker wrote:
    Would you jump in large pool of electric eels and baby sharks and collect 2 flags at the bottom of the pool?


    I would probably do that.

    Would you stand up in a car going 100 MPH, stick your upper body out the sun roof, and pull flags off a plane that is flying just above the car?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Canadain

    Canadain

    [16]Dec 17, 2011
    • member since: 12/17/11
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    Hi , I sure would do this. It would be fun and a challange. I would know the person driving for sure I would!!! Thanks.

    Would you Dare or Not. .... Put up your own Christmas lights on your house?
    Lets say it was 2 stories hight?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of prettyinpurple3

    prettyinpurple3

    [17]Jan 2, 2012
    • member since: 12/28/11
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2

    I soooooooo would never go into a room with snakes and spiders im really scared of them espicially poison snakes and spiders im scared to death of them theyyyyy freakkk me outttt

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.