Fear Factor

Thursday 7:00 PM on Chiller TV Premiered Jun 11, 2001 In Season

Fear Factor Fan Reviews (134)

• FEAR FACTOR TEEN AND OR FAMILY CHALLENGE

We play family Fear Factor on Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's a $1.00 per challange, just not as tough as the challanges on the show. My 14 year old believes that Fear Factor should be a piece of cake. I would like to know if Fear Factor will ever have a teen challenge. This way I can she my daughter proven wrong. Please keep me informed so I can put her to the test.

AWESOME SHOW...
  • Oh My GOD

I waited to watch episode 8 from Monday to Monday, I love to watch this show from years to years I want to congrat..... The Woman who accepted to get her hair shave that was brave than brave and I really thought that she was gonna bag down but she ovecome And I know her children proud of her cause I am an I'm a stranger an the comment she made about people with cancer is so true... And I was up 100% for her to win after all her and her husband went through. Once again what a wonderful show an who dont like it dont watch it......There's no better Host than JOE........
  • Round 2 is so grotesque...

I think it's the toughest part of the show IMO.... how can people eat those things fearlessly?! Remarkable. Seeing people overcome what I consider fears are pretty neat and full of suspense. Great host too!
  • I want to be on FearFactor

I love this show I watch it all the time I record all of them if I can't watch It that night. Me and my dad would love to be on FearFactor (even if we have to eat bugs) :D
  • Ick, yuck, disgusting, this show makes me get sick to my stomach and want to throw up. How can anyone stand to watch even 2 minutes of this sickening vomitous show?

Ick, yuck, disgusting, this show makes me get sick to my stomach and want to throw up. How can anyone stand to watch even 2 minutes of this sickening vomitous show? Eating atrocious things that even a starving Ethiopian or skeleton from the Holocoust would rather stare or kill themselves than try to eat these things. Even Survivorman would not even begin to think about eating most of the garbage that most of these careless daredevils were forced to choke down. Where did the writers or creators get their ideas from? Were any doctors or dieticians consulted as to the safety of the things they had to eat? Each of these contestants should have been examined by a shrink before even being allowed to come on these types of shows. I think that anyone that chooses to come on most reality shows have got to be mentally ill or have seriously low self-esteem to debase themself to this level! I'm pretty sure that even the most primitive isolated cultures/ communites left on this planet would find this show disturbing to say the least!! I am sooooooooo happy they took this monstrosity off the air!
  • One word: Yuck!

This show used to be pretty okay...Maybe. But it has had WAY too many gross episodes. How are they gross? Well, would you go on TV and eat bugs? I sure wouldn't! Not even for a million dollars! The things they make these contestants do is very disturbing! I used to watch this show and now I merely talk about it to people once in a while. The host of this show once played on the formerly hit show 'The Weakest Link'. As for the here and now, I don't know if this show is still on the air. Nor do I really care. Sorry.
  • Fear factor is awesome!! i love this show! Joe Rogan rocks! he is soooooooo funny and awesome! this show is really funny and cool to watch! i love it even though it can be digusting, it is still really cool to watch :) :) :) this show is the best! it rox!

• I think fear factor is one of the most exciting shows out there. Every time there are amazing big stunts, the tension between the contestants is big. They also talk eachother down, as part of the mindgame. They also do special shows like couples, twins.

7.9
    I think fear factor is one of the most exciting shows out there. Every time there are amazing big stunts, the tension between the contestants is big. They also talk eachother down, as part of the mindgame. They also do special shows like couples, twins, family wich makes it extra unique. It's always fun to see contestants who're cocky, big mouth and anoying as hell to loose stunts and go home. The presenter is a litle bit too much mister popular, but it's always better then a dull host for this show. Overall a great show that makes you wanna see more.
  • Love it

Joe Rogan is a great personality to have both on fear factor and on UFC. I can't believe people would eat some of the things they had on there bugs, deer testicles, pig spleen, and many more things i don't want ton think about. This is one of very few reality shows i would watch, and one of the only worth watching. They should bring this show back one day, I would watch it, i find it hilarious watching people scream and cry on TV. Joe Rogan is still my favorite reality show host and probably always will be.

JOE ROGAN!
  • This was a cool show.

I remember the first time I saw this show, the episode was about Cow Blood and I was at my friend's house... Anyways, ever since that day, I have been a fan of this show. It was pretty cool, not that I would go on it, but I enjoyed watching it. I have the first season on DVD, but other than that I never see this show that much. It's barely ever on TV anymore, and I kinda miss it. I really hope they put it on more, or release the rest on DVD because it is a really good show...
  • Fear Factor

I think Fear Factor is brill but gross. The tasks they make the contestants do are deathdefying and disgusting but that's what puts the fear in Fear factor. Joe Rogan is a awesome presenter yet I still don't see how he manages not to be sick when he sees people eating horrible stuff. I think they need to bring it back as I absolutely loved it and I'm sure that I'm not the only one. I can't believe they ended it in 2006, it still had a few more years in its life. Fear Factor UK is rubbish compared to the american version, the UK version should have finished not the US version.
  • It really sucks that they took it away. Not even any warning! Bring Fear Factor Back...

Bring it back, it was Awesome! I don't care what age you are, it was great.
    I went on Fear Factor Live at Universal Studios but I would have loved to have had the chance to of tried out on the actual Fear Factor.
    Come on, Bring it Back!!! Take it across the states or something. Bring it to the people Live. If American Idol can do it, so can Fear Factor! Obviously there are a lot of people who want it back, so give us a chance. Show us you've got what it takes and that Fear is Not a Factor for You!!!
  • I want this back in TV.

I want this back...it was so great show.
    When they eated those bugs and old eggs.
    That was just fun to watch how they eated them Xd
    I liked this one again but its not running anymore in TV. ):
    I hope it comes back.
    So heres nothing more to say 9.9 points ;D
    -0.1 point down for not running anymore in TV.

• gosh!

This was one of my personal favorites. I own a season of this. This is a reality show where 6 (sometimes more) contestants competed at various competitions. (Contestants usually wanted to prove something or of course wanted the prize, there were some strange contestants) The competitions on fear factor ranged from eating weird stuff things that sometimes shouldn't be classified as editable or foods to scary, strange stunts. If contestants were scared or slow they would get kicked off. The last person (people) standing won $50,000 sometimes even more could be won. Amazing show! I give Fear Factor a perfect rating (10)
  • This series is so well made.

I watched every single episode of "Fear Factor" and this series is brilliantly made and why did they have to cancel it?. It brings out peoples character and it is exciting. And you never know what people are going to do next. I like the host whats his name "Joe Rogan". So I liked the stunts when they had to drive the racing car through rings of fire. And I always liked to pick a contestant to route for and I also likes the stunts when they had to drink Cow Lard and they had to get that hair cut fear factor style.
  • F-u-n-n-y

This is one of my favorite shows to watch because its just soo amsuing watching people freak out at getting into tanks of spiders, or having to scail the side of a 8 story building. Me and my sis got hooked after we saw this one ep. where there was this very large women who looked like a man in drag, lol. Yep, we laughed for hours afterwards, lol. Since this show came on after buffy i decided to give it a chance, and it was pretty good, my little sis loves to make fun at the host, and i could't agree more, the dude is funny when hes not trying. But this is pretty funny to watch.
  • a reality show where people take up disgusting challenges to do anything or eat anything to get money.

I will give this show my own ranking: omg what the hell is with this. this show is for the kind of people who can really handle people eating mixtures of well.....eerr....i will jusyt call it disgusting stuff to prevent anyone from puking on their computer screens. They even do crazy things like get hung over a helicopter and get some stupid flags, these dudes are cray enough to jump off a biulding for money i wouldn't do that anytime even if offered tons of money... or will i... i cant imagine eating dead stuff living stuff or even picking up an eel and putting it into another tank cause that was what happened.
  • This is a very good and very frightening show. But the frightening is the whole point of it. It is disgusting too.

6.2
    "Imagine a world where your greatest fears become reality."
    In each pulse-racing "Fear Factor" episode, contestants recruited across the country battle in extreme stunts. These stunts are designed to challenge the contestants both physically and mentally. If a player is too afraid to complete or fails a stunt, the player is eliminated. If they succeed, they are one step closer to the grand prize: 50,000 dollars. The second challenge always has to do with eating somthing disgusting. Then whoever haas the highest score or stays in with out giving up or getting kicked off wins the 50,000 dollars. So watch this very interesting show.
  • its a good show

7.8
    i like it, its fun to watch the people eat gross stuff like pig intestines, and bug smoothies, i could never eat anything but i bet i could do some of the water and hights stuff, i think it would be fun.In each pulse-racing "Fear Factor" episode, contestants recruited across the country battle in extreme stunts. These stunts are designed to challenge the contestants both physically and mentally. If a player is too afraid to complete or fails a stunt, the player is eliminated. If they succeed, they are one step closer to the grand prize: $50,000. ! ~
  • This is still on?

6.9
    I'm not saying that this show was bad or anything. I just thought no one watched it and then therefore I didn't watch it anymore. They need to think of something new, every episode is the same. They should make it more horror becuase it is FEAR factor, not all people are afraid of heights and stuff. Yeah, I'm just saying.
  • Gross, yucky, challenging...What more could I ask for in a reality TV show?

Oh, no doubt the best part about this show is when the contestants are challenged mentally, when they have to eat all sorts of evil, awful things I wouldn't even dare to touch. The rest of the show is just average. What makes this show REALLY stand out is the food they serve the contestants...and it gets even better with the insensitive Joe Rogan describing to them every little detail of their disgusting meal and apparently enjoying every little bit of their dismay at hearing him.

Conclusion: Really, really fun if you enjoy watching people suffering, gagging down rotten foods just for money. Oh, and did I forget to mention- defintitely not a show for the dinnertime.
  • It's ok. But I thought It used to be better a long time ago

6.9
    I started to watch this show during It's second season and In It I saw great! Cool challenges, decent competitors and yeah! It was just a great show.
    But after awhile It just started getting a little boring and the challenges were strange. I don't know why but I think this show is going downhill very fast. It's a shame now.
  • this show still entertains me.

this show combines crazy astunts that are usually entertaining with eatng disguisting things one normally wouldnt want to put in their mouth. the stunts are dangerous, and the gross things they have to eat, walk through, touch and whatever else the producers can think of make for a really good reality tv series.

i watch it whener its on. it sort of gtes your adrenaline going, becuase you fear for the person who is competing's life. its also fun to see if people who say they can do soemthing easily will really live up to all of their claims. love the stunts, love the action, this show is definately a keeper.
  • Fear factor is a show where competetiors does stunts that they would never think about doing and it shows what your fears really are.

Contestants gets on the show and hangs from hailcoppers to telephone poles, then they eat bugs. Can you image people does these stunts just to win $50,000. Personaly I would do it because my biggest dream was to go on fear factor. I watch this show a nice bet and people chickens out when it comes to eating bugs and insects, I wouldn't mind eating it. What I don't understand is people goes on Fear Factor and they know they will have to eat some kind of bug or have some kind of bugs crawl all over your body and they chickens out and gives up. I don't know why people who don't want to eat bugs go on the show anyway. I would go on and do it all and come back with 50,000 dollars. That's just me.
  • Fear factor is to make you face your fears even if there way off from eating blood to near death experience.This show to a regular may seem exiting to see how far people will go just for some cash or just how dumb they are.

7.7
    I am the kind of person that wonders how do they come up with this cruel and sick ideas just for people who are desperate for money.I could never do something or even think of doing some of the things they on that show.But even though its sick most the time they do have some physical games that aren't gross at all.Even though i don't really like the show i watch it any way.Its one of those shows you can't help but watch it.They try to keep the show going by bringing celbs on the show or good looking people.After a while the show gets old because how long can they think of gross stunts.Some of the stunts of course seem fake to me i mean how can they have an 100 year old egg.So basicly they keep you guessing.
  • It\'s a good show not great but all right.

7.6
    Fear factor is not that bad it\'s a bit of action and the people in it are horrified of some of the things they have to do but it\'s a decent show to watch if there is nothing to watch on the other channels it\'s the one to watch if u have nothing to do all day long.
  • Do not eat your dinner or anything when this is on... And do not watch unless you like things like this... Would you really do this for $50,000?! I would't.

6.8
    I used to love this, back when It was shown in UK tv at a time where you're less likley to eat something. ut in the days where this changed, eeeer... Lets just say I took a few days off skool. The "food" related stuff, is rarely something that even the most ardent person to being put of thier food can take. That is what mainly let the show down for me and many fans alike.

Dispite this, I love the show. I watch it whenever I can and that I think that the contestants should make much more money for doing the stunts!
  • This show is sometimes kinda exciting to watch, but sometimes it's kinda discusting.

I watched most of this show. Some stunts of fear is really exciting to watch, it's like really dangerous stunts like hanging on to something that is really high space and something like jumping off high spaces etc. Some stunts of fear is really discusting to watch like eating worms, bugs, dead animals, etc. So I watch this show sometimes.
  • Don't look directly at it, less your soul be corrupted by the sight of pure evil

Sure, eating bugs was fun for SOME when they were like, 5 years old, but only then on a dare and usually only kids who rode the short bus participated. Yet it gets worse than just bugs on this show. How low are we gonna go, and how much depravity and low brow entertainment will people accept before they say,"That's enough"? The producers of this show don't appreciate that the viewing audience DO have brains in their heads. They figure whatever slop TV they feed us, we will happily lap up and say thank you, please may I have some more? Joe Rogan-you and your colleagues have A LOT of growing up to do.

BTW-This show has already been done, it's called Jackass on MTV.
  • We have established you are nuts...now let's negotiate price...

Fear of heights, fear of flying, fear of small spaces, fear of stupid people....There are many things people are genuinely afraid of and I seriously thought the show was about that. Who ever heard of fear of eating gross stuff? Is that a fear or is it just nasty? Why on earth would anyone want to eat rotten fish guts or some animal's testicles? And what is the prize? A measley $50,000? After taxes, you can't even buy a top of the line automobile; you can't even buy one before taxes! Are these people really serious? And so the nonsense continues...fear of driving a racing car, fear of collecting flags, fear of looking stupid on national tv....
< 1 2 3 4 5