Fear Itself

Community

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jul 24, 2008 on NBC

6.7
  • So there's this community.

2.2
    This episode wasn't the worst episode of Fear, Itself that I have seen or the least imaginative, but it definitely wins the award for the most boring. Nothing happens for the first 20 or so minutes other then a couple looking for a house, a really boring couple with cliched friends and cliched pregnancy problem looking for a house. Then as the 'drama' begins there is nothing scary or intriguing about what happens next. And Brandon Routh can't act, it doesn't help that he was given such a one-dimensional character to play, but still he was awful and his character's reaction to the pig stoning was really not enough. He was just like 'oh, that's odd' maybe I'll call up my friend. The chase scene had overly dramatic music to cover up that the pitchforked town wasn't at all scary and the whole episode was just ridiculous. And here's a weird idea, call the news, because maybe you signed a contract, but they can't kill you if everyone in the world knows who you are and who your neighbors are. A boring piece of crap. If it wasn't for Shiri Appelby this episode would be a complete waste of brain time.