Fear Itself

Community

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jul 24, 2008 on NBC

6.7
  • A young couple move into a seemingly perfect neighborhood and discover the sinister lengths the residents will go to in order to keep everyone in compliance with their rules.

I like this plot, but I've seen it before. A few years ago, I think in '(5, there was a TV movie called "The Colony" with John Ritter and Hal Linden. Same story line, but the movie was better. The synopsis of that movie was when a security systems specialist and his family move into an exclusive gated community, over the objections of his policeman brother, they begin noticing strange behavior in their neighbors. After their daughter finds a computer disc detailing the billionaire owner's murderous... When a security systems specialist and his family move into an exclusive gated community, over the objections of his policeman brother, they begin noticing strange behavior in their neighbors. After their daughter finds a computer disc detailing the billionaire owner's murderous control over his "colony" they try desperately to escape with their lives. I also think this was a book. The show as a whole is a nice summer replacement. I give this episode a 7.