Fear Itself

Echoes

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Unknown on NBC

7.4
  • A passive young man begins to parallel the personality of a violent former resident that once lived in his home.

I have no idea why this episode is rated so high. It's the quintessential example of all sizzle and no steak. The pacing crawls along like a tree sloth on Nyquil. Brutally, painfully dull, boring and tedious. The soft lens flashbacks are more annoying than interesting, yet we're treated to them at an alarming rate. But, the present day story isn't much better, so it's almost a toss up. And for a series that regulalrly pads out to the running length, this one wins the award. It's the "Emperor's New Clothes" of this series. "h, it's so stylish and cool. It must be good." Uuuuh, no. It's not good at all.
  • Wow!!!! I mean this is one of the best episodes in the series. Everything that happened, the flashbacks, the characters, and the story line were truly amazing. I loved and enjoyed every minute of it.

The episode begins with Stephen who starts seeing things in his house. First thing he sees is a beautiful young woman in the bathtub with a glass of wine who is singing. As the story progresses Stephen comes to realize that he is remembering his previous life where he was in love in the very same women who sees. He believes that he have killed her and come back as Max (that's his name in his previous life) and that history will repeat itself. He is in love with Karen (in the present)whom he believes is the reincarnated Zelda (woman in the past). Do not trust all you see in this episodes, because of the shocking twist at the end will leave you speechless.