Fear Itself Forums

NBC (ended 2008)

Endings

setherooo

[1]Aug 4, 2008
    • level: 11

Anybody notice how all the shows end bad. It seems to take the suspense out of how things will turn out. It really is stupid.

You would think they would throw a couple of decent endings in there to keep things unpredictable. It's not against the horror code to scare the crap out of you and still end on a good note.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Shinigami124

[2]Aug 8, 2008
    i hate the "twist" endings because they aren't even good twists there just awful.

setherooo

[3]Aug 8, 2008
    Shinigami124 wrote:
    i hate the "twist" endings because they aren't even good twists there just awful.

I completely agree with you. The only descent ones so far have been the wedding and maybe the zombie one. Otherwise they have just been stupid.

36th_Phantom

[5]Nov 11, 2008
    • level: 9
    New years day had a great ending. I like to think of myself as a "twist ending guesser" i guessed the usual suspects ending in the first twenty minutes! BUT the zombie episode "New Years Day" was fantastic and i didnt see it coming at all. for that i say well done to the writers

hades200621

[6]Dec 12, 2008
    • level: 7
    setherooo wrote:

Anybody notice how all the shows end bad. It seems to take the suspense out of how things will turn out. It really is stupid.

You would think they would throw a couple of decent endings in there to keep things unpredictable. It's not against the horror code to scare the crap out of you and still end on a good note.

well I guess you didnt see "The Circle" (episode 13) yet not bad twist at all!!! trust me... in regard to the rest have to agree with you.

chris17blue

[7]Jan 25, 2009
    • level: 10
    Honestly I did not enjoy all of the episodes so far, but I did indeed like "Skin and Bones", also "Echoes" is my favorite episode ever. The characters in "Echoes", and the plot was very well written and there is a twist at the end. I highly recommend watching that episode.