We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Fear Itself Forums

NBC (ended 2008)

Official Episode Discussion: "New Year's Day"

What did you think?

staceyb72

[21]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 2

I have to admit - I was yelling at Helen! She had a Zombie movie poster on her wall, which implied that she watches zombie flicks. She was doing every stereotypical things - all of the things that we all know you don't do when zombies are around. 1. When your neighbour is banging her head repeatedly into your door, don't approach her and ask if everything is okay; 2. When your friend gets bit, don't sit and talk to him and watch while he turns...Then the twist at the end happened! AWESOME!! I have to say too; the extras doing zombie acting were excellent (Shane, I hope you're reading this!!)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

orangemann327

[22]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 23
    I have to say this is probably the one that had the best ending. I thought it but couldn't confirm that she was a zombie. The episode was sort of creepy in the parking lot, but other than that, it was somewhat boring.

Vampir5

[23]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 12
    I was bored all up to the ending... which was creepy and cute at the same time

36th_Phantom

[24]Nov 11, 2008
    • level: 9
    I loved the ending and didnt see it coming at all, usually im good at predicting twists... BUT NOT THIS ONE! an awesome episode