Fear Itself Forums

NBC (ended 2008)

Official Episode Discussion: "Spooked"

What did you think?

danharr

[1]Jun 11, 2008
    • level: 45
    This week's episode. Please discuss here .
    Edited on 06/12/2008 2:26am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

milkhaswings

[2]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 13
    I really like this episode so far. Good, classic horror.

MyManD

[3]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 5

Man, this episode was stupid. Harry was a pansy for apologizing for killing that pedophile. I mean, did everyone forget the guy abducted a kid at the beginning? Why all the guilt about him dying?

And the black friend shooting him at the end FOR NO APPARENT REASON? I mean, really? Just shoots him and then say sorry, it was an accident? That was HORRIBLE acting at the end. There was no possible way that shot was accidental seeing that he lined him up and shot him.

Dr_LaTino

[4]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 14
    That was BULL. He shouldn't of have died. And yeah some of the acting was off. Still a decent episode though. =]

danharr

[5]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 45
    This one gets a mediocre for me due to that awful ending and I pretty much knew he was going to die at the end the execution was awful. Such a great buildup too and why pass divine judgment on the man at the behest of a pedophile? I really had to focus on the first part of the movie to keep from rating this one bad.

dragonfly_pat

[6]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 19
    What a dumb episode! The boy (brother #1) killed his brother (brother #2) with the father's gun. It was the brother #2 who took the gun down from the closet and dared his brother #1 to play with the gun. So, brother #1 plays with the gun and kills brother #2. Then the same kid (Bro #1), now an adult, kills a kidnapping, murdering pedophile. And that's bad? Terrible episode. This was two strikes for me for the series. I am giving it one more chance next week, but that will be it if the next one is as bad as the first two episodes. Normally, I don't give a series that many chances. But I do like a good horror show.

NativitylnBlack

[7]Jun 14, 2008
    • level: 3

Horrible episode, about as scary as a Law and Order rerun.

OH LAWD THAT GUY THAT HE SMACKED IN THE BEGINNING IS GUNNA SCARE HIM LATER!! Didn't see that coming V_V

aktarian

[8]Jun 15, 2008
    Predictable and with plot holes but better then first episode. I'm giving these series a bit of chance. 2 more episodes, if they suck I'll stop watching

LostFan05

[9]Jun 15, 2008
    Terrible episode! Why was they trying to make us feel sorry for the pedophile? He deserved what He got. Then they try to make him out to be the victim. The ending was just lame! I could of wrote a better ending. I really liked the first one, but this one sucked big time. Hopefully next weeks episode is better.

Vampgirl13

[10]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 7
    I actually liked this episode. The only thing I didn't like was the ending and the fact that it was kinda predictable. I voted good, I don't think the acting was very bad and story kept me interested. It wasn't as good as the first episode but in my opinion it was a decent episode.

iluvjkras

[11]Jun 22, 2008
    MyManD wrote:

Man, this episode was stupid. Harry was a pansy for apologizing for killing that pedophile. I mean, did everyone forget the guy abducted a kid at the beginning? Why all the guilt about him dying?

And the black friend shooting him at the end FOR NO APPARENT REASON? I mean, really? Just shoots him and then say sorry, it was an accident? That was HORRIBLE acting at the end. There was no possible way that shot was accidental seeing that he lined him up and shot him.

I don't know if you missed it, but the house showed him the one thing he couldn't live with -- killing his brother. That's what he felt guilty about. And, at the end, he looked like he was about to shoot the woman who wanted him to die, and then she yelled help, and that's why he shot him. Then, his friend felt guilty about killing him, making that the one thing he can't live with, starting the cycle over again...

therockstop

[12]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 14
    I did not think this was even close to first episode. I thought the plot was terrible. I do like Eric Roberts but other than that I thought this episode was a bust.

orangemann327

[13]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 23
    By far the worst episode, I thought it was terrible. I can't pick out a single actor or actress who actually took their role and made it believable.