Fear Itself Forums

NBC (ended 2008)

OFFICIAL info on status?

NotAmerican

[1]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 8

Does anybody have any OFFICIAL info on whether or not they're going to show the rest of these eps? They still have 4 left this season - they could do it all in one marathon night! I'm just massively attached to this show because they came to my home town of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada to film this, and I got to meet a lot of the actors, writers, directors, etc. through my friend who owns the best alternative, underground, horror, cult, kick a$$ video shop in town. (Or as he puts it, "Your one stop shop for alt and cult vids"!). It's just 4 more, at least put them on the web or something!

-ak

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Shinigami124

[2]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 11
    wow fan

Kyara1980

[3]Aug 18, 2008
    • level: 12
    NotAmerican wrote:

Does anybody have any OFFICIAL info on whether or not they're going to show the rest of these eps? They still have 4 left this season - they could do it all in one marathon night! I'm just massively attached to this show because they came to my home town of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada to film this, and I got to meet a lot of the actors, writers, directors, etc. through my friend who owns the best alternative, underground, horror, cult, kick a$$ video shop in town. (Or as he puts it, "Your one stop shop for alt and cult vids"!). It's just 4 more, at least put them on the web or something!

-ak

I'm also an Edmontonian, and I watch it just to see if I can figure out the locations... I'm not all that interested in the show... And I've never had the luck to see it being filmed . So what is the news? Is it cancelled?

Seahawk18

[4]Aug 19, 2008
    • level: 16
    I don't think it's canceled we just have to deal with not having it until the Olympics are over since they are on NBC along with our show

staceyb72

[5]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 2
    NotAmerican wrote:

-ak

I am really hoping that once the Olympics are over it will be back. The next episode stars one of my friend's dogs. I have had friends in nearly every episode, including the final 4 that are still to air. If they have pulled it, I will be really upset! What is your friend's store? I've probably shopped there many times (Obviously, I'm in Edmonton too!).

mylsd

[6]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 13
    well, after the olympics we got the Democratic National Convention, then after that new shows might be starting soon, doesn't look good for this show

jkxbox360

[7]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 15
    I remember reading it would continue airing after the Olympics. Maybe things have changed since then?

NotAmerican

[8]Sep 6, 2008
    • level: 8

"I am really hoping that once the Olympics are over it will be back. The next episode stars one of my friend's dogs. I have had friends in nearly every episode, including the final 4 that are still to air. If they have pulled it, I will be really upset! What is your friend's store? I've probably shopped there many times (Obviously, I'm in Edmonton too!)."

My friend's store is "The Lobby" on Whyte Ave. The hours are kinda wonky - the owner (and sole employee), Kevin, he works all night DJing at bars, so the hours used to be Noon-9pm...now they're kinda like 2pm-ish to 9pm-ish.

You had friends in almost every episode? Cool. I'm still looking for something I recognize besides Fort Edmonton Park...

Well, maybe if Fear Itself failed, it'll go back to "Masters Of Horror" on cable/DVD...but I would like to see the rest of this season filmed in Edmonton! I can't believe NBC has these episodes directed by these horror bigwigs, but they're not ever going to show them EVER!

Sigh.

-ak

36th_Phantom

[9]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 9
    it doesnt look like its coming back