Fear Itself

In Sickness and in Health

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jun 26, 2008 on NBC

• A piece of crap.

What a terrible episode! I really enjoyed last weeks thriller but this one was a complete let down. The plot seemed alright at first and looked promising for maybe the first fifteen minutes or so. Then time went by and nothing was happening at all. It was just speculation about whether Carlos could be a serial killer and the whole situation with the bridesmaids questioning Samantha got annoying. The worst part of it by far was the ending which was a complete failure. Samantha a serial killer? I mean my god you don't have a serial killer scared out of her mind at the prospect of her husband being a serial killer. It made absolutely no sense. There were no clues to indicate that she might be abnormal in any way. Also, the uncles who seemed incahoots turned out to be nothing and it seems the writers just threw that in to build suspense and that they themselves had no idea what was going on there. I was hoping this was a series I could really get into but after this episode I think I'll avoid wasting my time. Poor writing like this doesn't belong on tv.