Fear Itself

Skin & Bones

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jul 31, 2008 on NBC

7.8
  • Best episode to date.

This episode deals with a spirit known as the Wendigo who is invited to a man's body as he is dying and as a "welcome home" / coming out party of sorts. This episode is the best out of the series so far and is what I was hoping this series would be like. There was a lot of action in this one and a lot of moments that made you really sit up and like were wow; especially after all the horrible episodes (save fore one for me) that we have seen. One of my favorite parts of this episode came from when Elena had to cook that poor guy for the Wendigo. I was really surprised that NBC let a lot of that air there, and if that was the case, they could have done so much more with the other episodes already shown to make them better. The ending was awesome. I really thought we were going to have one of those endings where it just has the Wendigo holding the boy up and then BOOM black screen but instead we had an actual nice conclusion. Good job writers on this one!