Fear Itself

Spooked

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jun 12, 2008 on NBC

• Harry Siegel is an ex-cop turned private eye with a lot of demons in his past. When a woman asks him to stay in an abandoned house to spy on her husband, he soon realizes that things in that house are worse than he imagined.

6.8
    This is the first episode I've seen and it's definitely not good enough to keep me tuned into the rest of the series. I'm going to try not to base my opinion just one this one episode, but it certainly didn't give me a good first impression of the show.

The acting sucked. It was so terrible. Each and every actor couldn't act their way out of a paper bag. The plot sucked and the ending just left me with a lot of questions. So entering this house is suppose to make you see the things you did in your life that you can't live with? Why? Is that why that girl went in there? Because it was supernatural powers? Did she want to die?

Yeah, it was such a bummer episode. Very predictable as well. The reason I'm giving it a 6.8 is because it was kind of creepy in parts, with the walls and what not, but really it made no sense.