Fear Itself

Spooked

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jun 12, 2008 on NBC

• Last week I was a fan of this show now I am adding this show to my list of diehard favorites. Which include Supernatural Reaper Heroes and the recently added Fear Itself.

I loved the pilot even though some people are giving it bad reviews. I do admit compared to this episode it was kind of average and think they should have aired this as the pilot and put The scarafice somewhere in the middle. But back to this episode from the previews last week and the pictures I thought it was going to have something to do with a canibal. So the episode began and it started with a Cop who kills this man to get information. It then goes 15 years later and he is now a investigator for people geting evidence on cheating spouses. This woman comes up to him and tell her story and tell him to go to this house right across the street. Then he starts seeing and hearing things in that and the house across the street. I won't spoil the rest but to me this felt like a perfect episode. It is not one of those shows where we will get emotionally attached because there are no reccuring characters its just a new mini horror movie each week. But I think this show will be a hit amist horror fans. If you love horror movies give this show a shot and depending on the week may or may not be dissapointed.