Fear Itself

Spooked

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jun 12, 2008 on NBC

• What happened to When you look at the episode, the father has blood spatter on his shirt, almost if not from the dead son.

5.9
    I did not like the episode because it was so unoriginal, worse than that, as others have mentioned showing the new gun of the partner makes the ending painfully obvious.
    The one thing that could have saved it for me was an i told you so moment. When the father tells harry not until we see your mother and brother in heaven he has blood spatter on his shirt, as if not from picking up the son(i watch alot of csi) so either it is a bad costume, or perhaps in the commotion the mother freaked out and killed the mother perhaps because she wanted to institutionalize harry or something along those lines. They seemed even more distraught than other the lose of the brother, if possible. Or that the grave they use is quite large and they backup the station wagon to the hole because a 5 year old child would not be hard to carry. Other than that i told you so to tell my wife, im starting to lose faith in the show.