Fear Itself

The Sacrifice

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jun 05, 2008 on NBC

7.8
  • Pretty good episode. :)

I'll admit that I was a little disappointed by this episode. NBC promoted the show so much and hyped it up into this...blockbuster that it wasn't. I was not scared, not even startled, at all. The way the show was promoted, there should have been some scary moments, at least a few.

The story was pretty good. I thought the acting was decent. The part where the woman sewes Navarro's (?) lips closed was gross and cool. I hope that NBC doesn't rely on gore stuff to sell this show. The story has to be good as well. I'm happy to say that this story was more than decent. I loved Lemon and I'm glad that they gave us a character to feel sorry for, to sympathize with. He was a lovable little bro and he didn't make it. The mistake with most horror movies/shows is that they don't make you care about the characters. They did a good job of giving you character insights so that when people get killed, you actually feel bad for them. I especially enjoyed the ending. No happy ending. Happy endings are not always the best way to go and I truly appreciated this ending.

I am looking forward to seeing more of this show. I can't wait for next week.