Fear Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2002)

New eps?

ChickenHunter

[1]May 7, 2006
    • level: 1
    Are they ever goin to start this back up? This show was awesome.... I wish the would have a new season or make another show like it...     
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BryanCosta

[2]May 15, 2006
    • level: 5
    srry but i heard it was cancelled forever because it was too dangerous, something happened while they were shooting the next episode and somebody got hurt, at least thats what i heard, not sure if its true. I know how you feel it was a great show

girlwthsklz

[3]Jul 4, 2006
    I hope they do start it back up!  Maybe we could write to them and only ask??? doesnt hurt!!!

smplydevine

[4]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 4
    I hope they bring the show back too. I loved it!!!!!

BryanCosta

[5]Aug 21, 2006
    • level: 5
    one can only hope

Freakshow59

[6]Nov 27, 2006
    Unfortunately, the show is never coming back. (Thanks to stupid wikipedia) It says the show had a great pilot episode, 2 of them. They ran a whole season and got excellent reviews from critics, thus making MTV order another season. However, due to rumors about some stuff being staged in a couple episodes (i.e. when in the military academy, a lady had to hold two wires together and be "electrocuted", MTV and the girl have not revealed nor stated whether or not she was actually electrocuted) the season started to get very bad reviews and so after the Brewery episode, MTV cancelled the show. Also, TV.com is lazy and have not fixed the airing times. You can clearly see it says EXPIRED.

Amanda2o

[7]Jan 25, 2007
    Hello, my name amanda from fresno california, And the reason why i am writting to you because i need help about mtv fear show, i recently sign up for the show and my question was that i went through hollywoodnorth-entertainment and i paid for a talent card for $275.00 is it true about comeing on a mtv fear show that you need to pay for a talent card for that price and does it take sometime so they can get back to you..Can you help me out..About my situation Thankyou..Amanda

enervator

[8]Oct 6, 2007
    • level: 38
    You'd think that if they could revive this concept for the far inferior Celebrity Paranormal Project that they could, and should have, just revived the original.

gabfan31

[9]Jan 9, 2011
    • level: 100
    According to Wiki's article on the show, it was cancelled due to high production costs. So if they ever brought it back, it would undoubtedly be inferior, since they'd be working on a slashed budget.