Feasting on Asphalt Forums

Saturday 9:00 PM on Food NetworkIn Season

Season 2

fishzone

[1]Mar 28, 2007
    • level: 43
    Since I can't post an editor blog, I'll post it here.

Word from Alton Brown is that they will begin shooting season 2 of Feasting on Asphalt this April and May. This new season will follow the crew as the travel along the Mississippi River. Six episodes, premiering on August 4th. I'll update the guide as more info surfaces.

Now I know that there are very few people that come by this guide, and only like 20 people are tracking it, but whatever.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hoothoot980

[2]May 4, 2007
    • level: 3
    O thank YOU I was scard for a minute that it went off because Alton fell off his bike!

ketg

[3]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 5
    I'm having a really hard time catching the second season episodes. I hope they do at least one marathon of all the episodes like they did last time so I can catch up. I am excited to see where they eat in Alton IL, since I'm familiar with the place and can find the places to eat at more easily than I can the rest. Although my husband and I really want to find the place with the fried chicken. :-)

kelalala_121

[4]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 16
    I love the show and will watch every show of every season it has. Alton Brown has the best cooking shows ever.I really liked the St.Louis episode, since I do live about 2 hours west of there.