Felicity Was Here

Aired Unknown May 25, 1999 on The WB

• The Perfect Ending for a perfect Season!!!

I loved so much this episode I dont know where to start.
    This episode it's the first one when we see the love triangle of Ben, Felicity and Noel.

I'm very sorry for Julie, she's such a good friend of everyone, and even when Ben was trying to go out with her and Felicity was in love with Ben, she tried to ignore Ben for the sake of Felicity's friendship.

I dont really feel sorry for Noel, because the Hanna thing was very wrong of him, from the very beggining when he kissed Felicity and had a girlfriend. What was that about!!! He's a good guy but Felicity deserves more than Noel at this time of the series, she deserves to be with Ben.

I loved the Megan and Felicity scene, i know that Megan would be Felicitys good friend for more seasons to come...
    I loved her in Alias also...

Chiao, Isa:)
  • Great End

Well, After seeing this great season finale .. i really was so exciting to see how it going to countain, it's really great drama and a big emotion bomb for an end for a freshman year with these nice characteres and all this diffrent events..

It's really great finale and make you cant hardly wait to know what going to happend next

PS: Great song "I'll Remember You " for Sarah by the end of the episode