Felicity Forums

The WB (ended 2002)

Do you prefer Felicity&Ben or Felicity&Noel?

kelly3546

[21]Sep 25, 2006
    • level: 15
    Felicity and Ben, for sure....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jhurley1

[22]Oct 3, 2006
    • level: 22
    crastinates wrote:
    I can't believe how many Felicity/Ben fans there are. I always rooted for Felicity/Noel and I'm sad they didn't end up together .
    im with you, crastinates

vixennn

[23]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 1
    I CANT CHOOSE!

Noel is so sweet and cute and goofy haha.. and I just love the way he's there for her and how he always ends up still being in love with her.. you could tell that he really loved Felicity and cared for her.. and at times more than Ben did.

Ben can be a jerk but the way the two of them get it on just makes me want to cry when they both want each other.. the way he suddenly realises he's still not over her and then goes off to find her and tell her that.. especially that time at the airport!  and when they aren't together they look at eachother in the eyes intensely and you know that they should be together..

In the end I'm leaning more towards Felicity & Ben. I saw this great video about Ben & Felicity.. and how they cant seem to resist each other..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siRzlMSVr4g

i dont know.. maybe it would've been nice to see Noel & Felicity get married! but  i think in the end  Ben's love for Felicity was sooo much more passionate and I guess the way that they ended up together was just.. argh! i wish love was that dreamy in real life. But Felicity wouldve wanted Noel cos she knew he was safe and that he wouldn't hurt her.. but we all know Felicity's desire for Ben could never be gone. ever!

man i love felicity! what a great show.. i think its way better than.. The OC!
    Edited on 10/16/2006 12:32am

graygirl4ever

[24]Nov 2, 2006
    • level: 5
    Felicity and Ben.  I like Noel too, but he and Felicity were too much on a friend level to work as a couple.  Besides, Noel was best with Ruby.  I love her.

officefan24

[25]Nov 17, 2006
    • level: 4
    I wanted her to be with Ben in the beginning since she followed him all that way. Then as the series progressed I felt that Noel and her belonged together so I wish they would have ended up together.

pablobiglia

[26]Dec 25, 2006
    • level: 12

Felicity & Noel! Ben was an idiot!

MeyaP

[27]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 2

Felicity and Ben would seem like the most quick and obvious answer because that's the whole reason she ended up in New York in the 1st place and, I guess, that's who she really loved the whole time, buuuuuuuuuttt....I must admit, I was a little disappointed and unsatisfied when she actually did end up with him at the very end, 'cause he put her through so much CRAP!!  Every time I go back and look at the show, it's reinforced over and over - Ben was such a jerk!  Seemed like she had more frustrating, stressful, upsetting and drama-infested times with him than good ones!

With Noel, on the other hand...if she HAD to end up with one of 'em, I'd pick him.  Noel always seemed to have her best interest at heart....always really and genuinely loved her....and was always there and would seem to do anything for her - not sure I can say the same thing about Ben!

Noel & Felicity were really good as friends, but I think they did deserve each other as more....

I think her choosing Ben is going to make her life a whole lot more complicated, stressful and difficult than it would have otherwise been!

Anyway...aside from her ending up with Noel, I would have decided that she just end up by herself - ya' know...starting a whole new life, without either one - well, still maintaining her strong friendship with Noel, but that's about it, but...ha, oh well...

Still one of my top favorite shows of all time!

ez1jb

[28]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 14
    I agree. Noel really was in love with her.

Donna48

[29]Mar 15, 2007
    • level: 12
    I wanted her to end up with Noel, but as silly as this may sound, I wasn't upset that she ended up with Ben. She was totally in love with him. I think she loved them both, but I think she loved Ben, just a bit more.

leyowmaline

[30]Mar 25, 2007
    i agree. i love felicity with ben. they had passion & love that sent an ache through your system.I love watching the two together. Noel was nice and adorable but the love she have for ben and he for her is undeniable even though he did some dumb things at the time. Noel was safe and somewhat boring.She would be bored with Ben because he challenged her and he signifies life.

leyowmaline

[31]Mar 25, 2007
    i agree. i love felicity with ben. they had passion & love that sent an ache through your system.I love watching the two together. Noel was nice and adorable but the love she has for ben and he for her is undeniable even though he did some dumb things at the time. Noel was safe and somewhat boring.She would never be bored with Ben because he challenged her and he signified life in more ways than one.

OrsonWright

[32]Apr 7, 2007
    • level: 19
    Overall, I enjoyed Felicity with Noel. Noel always seemed to care about Felicity a lot and I liked their friendship. I hated that they had a one-night stand at the beginning of Season 4 (that's probably why I never was too into Season 4, and for me, that was when the show jumped the shark). With that said, I still liked Ben, and he was often at his best when he was with Felicity. They did have passion, but I'm not sure he was the best choice for Felicity.

It's true Felicity followed Ben to New York, but maybe they could have gone the route of saying that what you thought you wanted might not be what you will find.

Sarah12582

[33]Apr 20, 2007
    In the begining I wanted Felicity to be with Noel but by the end I wanted her to be with Ben.

RoryJamesSaywer

[34]Apr 23, 2007
    • level: 22
    Ben and Felicity for sure! There relationship was so much deeper.  Felicity and Noel make really good friends and Ben and Felicity are the best couple.

Dina-M

[35]Apr 27, 2007
    • level: 9
    Felicity & Noel, always.

odyssey52

[36]May 10, 2007
    Always felicity and ben.

Firetears

[37]May 23, 2007
    • level: 23
    In season one I was more of a Ben & Julie fan but as the show began to go on, I began to ship Ben & Felicity. Still, Ben and Julie had a bliss relationship that always made me smile. I loved how they were there for each other, even after the break-up. But I guess I'm officially Felicity/Ben shipper.

Firetears

[38]May 23, 2007
    • level: 23
    tsteel2 wrote:
    extractor21 wrote:
    Loswellias wrote:
    Felicity & Ben for me.
    They had one of my all time favorite television romances.

I agree! Felicity and Noel would've been too easy and boring. Noel didn't have as much issues as Ben. Plus, it was great watching a fairy tale romance, your high school secret crush actually falling in love with you.

But doesn't it bother anyone that Ben initially fell for Felicity because of Megan's spell?!?

Yes!!! Glad to see I'm not alone. I was hoping eventually they would've justified that but they didn't, they just let it advance. But I guess in the 2nd half of season 2, his love for Felicity began to become genuine so I learned to accept it.

alexz_fan89

[39]May 29, 2007
    • level: 8
    felicity and noel. he really loved her and he didnt cheat on her. they were a better match two and the way he fell in love with felicity was juts so sweet and i think that if she just could stop obesssing over ben she could be really happy with noel. i'm sad it didnt end with them.

leddy3

[40]Jun 4, 2007
    • level: 3
    I really loved that show until it ended with felicity being with Ben!!  Noel was much niicer to her and didn't ben cheat on her more than once? I can't stand watching it anymore since I saw the very last episode!!