Felicity Forums

The WB (ended 2002)

Do you prefer Felicity&Ben or Felicity&Noel?

Firetears

[41]Jun 4, 2007
    • level: 23
    No, Ben never cheated on Felicity in the past and I don't even consider the last 5 episodes canon so if you're gonna base you're feelings of the show on the last 5 episodes then that's on you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SassyMax

[42]Jun 8, 2007
    • level: 40
    Let's be honest, Ben was always so wrapped up in his own little life! Noel however, was so much more caring! I think Noel and Felicity should've been together! Things were less complicated sure, but they were so cute together! I wish Noel and Felicity would've stayed together. Ben was an idiot...

Firetears

[43]Jun 11, 2007
    One thing I never understand about people who ship on couple, they always seem to completely bash the other. I don't see how Ben was an idiot or wrapped up in his own little world but if they helps you sleep at night, then by all means go with every excuse in the book.

Dina-M

[44]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 9

The question is "Do you prefer..." so... as i said before, it's w/ Noel. From season 1 Noel was just the cutest, of course that whole Hanna thing was just awful... i if could i would have killed them both But Ben, grrr, i never really "get" his character to be honest, when in the season 1 finale he starts to like Felicity it was a big surprise! Anyway, she loved Ben, not Noel, she just like Noel and saw him as a good guy... i always hoped for a Felicity/Noel finale but let's face it, the show is about a girl that changes all of her plans & fallows a guy to NY to be in the same college that he was, of course the end was going to be F & Ben!

Firetears

[45]Jun 11, 2007
    Sure, you can "prefer" any couple. I prefer Dawson/Joey of Dawson's Creek and Lucas/Brooke of One Tree Hill, but why is it that EVERYTIME somone prefers one couple, they always seem to bash another couple. Sometimes they use the usual excuses(he/she cheated, he/she got problems, etc.). It's TELEVISION, every couple go through hardships. I didn't mind Felicity/Noel, Pacey/Joey, or Lucas/Peyton. It's all in personal preferences. It's the same as sexual prefernces; just because you're straight doesn't mean you have to hate everyone who's gay

SassyMax

[46]Jun 15, 2007
    • level: 40
    On some level I totally agree with you Fire! I just believe that Noel was a great guy. And I wanted to see Felicity with him, and NOT Ben. Plus, I can't help it that I didn't like Ben...

brendamckay

[47]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 3
    Noelicity. At the end of S1, I was totally rooting for Ben/Felicity to hook up but I got tired of Ben's arrogance and his selfishness and his whininess etc. I really wanted her to do the cross-country trip with Ben, rather than the Berlin trip with Noel and was glad when she did make that choice. My gosh, the S1 season finale was absolutely fantastic and so impressive to me. It totally kept me on the edge of my seat! I loved how Noel and Felicity had a great connection, how he always wanted her and I really wished that she didn't act like she felt very little for him, in comparison to Ben. I know it's realistic but it's a little immature. (I can't really come out against it since I fall into the same trap in my own life.) I just thought Noel/Felicity had great chemistry and great moments, during their romatic relationship and after and were never given a real, bona fide chance to be a couple, after S1/without living in the shadow of Felicity's feelings for Ben and that makes me sad.

Beenybaby

[48]Sep 3, 2007
    I am completely torn. I'm always torn when it comes to these kind of relationships. I think I absolutely HAD to choose, it would be Noel, but Ben is ridiculously close behind. I just chose Noel because he was her first boyfriend and I loved that moment when she told him that. But I also think Ben and Julie were cute too. I sort of wanted them to end up together.

mpreux

[49]Oct 12, 2007
    Definitely Bencity!!!
    Edited on 10/12/2007 6:58am

dyosamystica

[50]Oct 26, 2007
    • level: 12

I thought hard and long, and here's my decision: I think I'll choose to drive across the country with Ben than fly to Berlin with Noel. I need to know how it feels to be with the person I've had feelings for since high school, who I actually followed all the way to New York in the hope that he feels the same way for me... and once I already knew how it feels like, I'll go back to Noel. I think Noel is still the better guy to settle with. Bwahaha.

MiakaTama

[51]Oct 28, 2007
    • level: 14
    Felicity and Ben, my heart was pounding after the graduation episode. The I'm sorry from Ben please forgive me. The caught with Claire and everything

suzannable

[52]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 1
    I have and will always perfer Felicity with Noel. Noel is super, super sweet and is always looking out for the other person. I too fell in love with Noel from day one. I do have to admit that it was obvious Felicity never felt the same fire with Noel that she felt with Ben, though.

dcfreak_2002

[53]Nov 11, 2007
    • level: 12
    It is Definitely Felicity and Ben. They were such a hot couple. Noel and Felicity were so boring together. Sometimes I felt like hitting Noel.

suzannable

[54]Nov 14, 2007
    What's ironic to me is most people say they prefer Felicity with Ben. Yet in the thread about favorite seasons, Season one seems to have the mose votes, which of course was when Felicity was with Noel. Junior and Senior have the least votes. Funny that Felicity and Ben were mostly likely the best on screen match, yet Felicity with Noel made for a better show and more favored episodes!

Firetears

[55]Nov 14, 2007
    suzannable wrote:
    What's ironic to me is most people say they prefer Felicity with Ben. Yet in the thread about favorite seasons, Season one seems to have the mose votes, which of course was when Felicity was with Noel. Junior and Senior have the least votes. Funny that Felicity and Ben were mostly likely the best on screen match, yet Felicity with Noel made for a better show and more favored episodes!

That doesn't make sense, you're saying season 1 was the best because Felicity and Noel made it the best. Didn't you ever stop to think that maybe it was the drama? I love season 1 because the show was at its peak. It was so refreshing and we were getting to know the characters. Season 2(a Bencity season) was also a good, albeit, not as good as season 1. Still, season 1 had ample good Ben and Felicity moments. Hell, Felicity and Noel slept together in season 4 and that didn't make it any better.

suzannable

[56]Nov 16, 2007
    Firetears wrote:
    That doesn't make sense, you're saying season 1 was the best because Felicity and Noel made it the best. Didn't you ever stop to think that maybe it was the drama? I love season 1 because the show was at its peak. It was so refreshing and we were getting to know the characters. Season 2(a Bencity season) was also a good, albeit, not as good as season 1. Still, season 1 had ample good Ben and Felicity moments. Hell, Felicity and Noel slept together in season 4 and that didn't make it any better.
    I didn't say why it was voted the best. I was just making an observabion and that it was ironic, let's calm down.

maggiemaggo

[57]Dec 12, 2007
    I prefer NOEL & Felicity

spacegirl23

[58]Mar 25, 2008
    Ben and Felicity for me!

caramrtnz1002

[59]Jun 5, 2008
    • level: 5
    I think that Ben always loved Felicity but when Ben was little he naver had enyone there for hem so in the beggenig Ben did not know how to let some one love hem and Felicity open hem up and they fell in love with each other and remmber Felicity in away had no one who understanded Felicity exept for Ben .

izzis2001

[60]Sep 26, 2008
    • level: 8

Felicity & Ben FOREVER!!!

I loved this show, really really loved it!!!