Felicity Forums

The WB (ended 2002)

Should I try Felicity?

izzis2001

[21]Oct 6, 2008
    • level: 8

You really must see this show...unbelieveble!!!

One of my favorite!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

truereviewer

[22]Jan 28, 2009
    • level: 1
    no, don't watch it beyond season one. the writer's sold felicity out, as well as their true fans. please don't take any of their advice for college OR relationships. or you can take their advice and end up a lonely loser with no future just like felicity! an intelligent girl married to her high school crush who sits on the couch and drinks beer all day while watching football and occasionally losing lots of money on it. while the intelligent man and the great job of her dreams go to someone else. what a disappointment.

FCBarca

[23]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 15

Not many well written emotional dramas on television anymore...Certainly not on network television, anyways.

Great chance to see JJ Abrams in his infancy (Before Lost, before Alias etc.)...You can see the genesis of how he put some series and characters together, particularly on the emotional angle...Plus, you'll see some of the characters that inevitably pop up in his more recent works too.

On the whole, one of my favorite TV series of all time...JJ got lucky, IMHO....Really lucked into a terrific character actor in Keri Russell - she carried the series, really.