We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Felicity Forums

The WB (ended 2002)

Where are they now?

ez1jb

[1]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 14

Now that Felicity has officially been off the air for 4 years, I wondered if anyone knew what the main characters on the show were up to?

I know that:  Keri Russel, Felicity, was in MI:III and Into the West last year.

Scot Foley (Noel) is now on the Unit on CBS.

Donald Faison, (Elena's BF) plays Turke on Scrubs.

Amanda Foreman(Meghan) is now on What About Brian on ABC- playing a very similar character I might add.

Amy Jo Johnson (Julie), had a recurring role on What About Brian- as 'car girl'.

Has anyone seen/heard anything on: Tangi Miller (Elena), Scott Speedman (Ben), Ian Gomez(Javier), Greg Grunberg (Sean).

Edited on 03/11/2007 9:11am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

amtl

[2]Feb 28, 2007
    • level: 16
    the only one I know anything about is Greg Grunberg (not Blumberg) and he's playing Matt Parkman in Heroes before that he played Weiss in Alias.

ez1jb

[3]Mar 11, 2007
    • level: 14
    Thx, I changed Sean's name. I've seen him on Heroes, he's pretty good. But he will always be Sean to me.

stellardolphin

[4]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 6
    Scott Speedman (Ben) was in the underworld movies. He was a werewolf. He was also in the sequel of XXX.

Ian Gomez, I think I saw in heroes, but I'm not sure if that was him.

Pitchounne

[5]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 6

I know that Ian Gomez (Javier) was in Jake in Progress but now that it's cancelled I don't know what are his new projects !  I think I saw him on Lost but I'm not sure about that ! You can check here or on the imdb !

neptune0909

[6]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 9

Speedman has a movie coming out in October(?) called THE STRANGERS with Liv Tyler. I think he is married to Liv but I'm not positive. He was also in a pretty good movie called MY LIFE WITHOUT ME (2003) with Sara Polley.

Amy Jo also did a few episodes of the ABC Family series WILDFIRE and Ta show called THE DIVISION.

Ian Gomez has had a ton of small roles on tv and in movies. He is married to Nia Vardalos from MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING which he had a part in as well as her movie CONNIE AND CARLA. He's done episodes of NYPD Blue, Lost, Heroes, Drew Carey, George Lopez, Curb Your Enthusiasm, My Boys... and was had a starring role on JAKE IN PROGRESS.

Amanda Foreman was on Alias in addition to What About Brian.

Tangi Miller was in MADEA'S FAMILY REUNION

neptune0909

[7]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 9
    Has anyone seen Kerri's movie WAITRESS? I'm waiting for the DVD to come out. It looks pretty good. I loved her on Scrubs last season.

Firetears

[8]Sep 1, 2007
    • level: 23
    Scott Foley was also on Scrubs not too long ago. None of the cast aged much since the show. Except maybe Tangi Miller, who took me a little longer to recognize.

truereviewer

[9]Jan 28, 2009
    • level: 1
    Scott Foley was just in The Last Templar! It's a really good made for tv movie they are airing on hulu.com right now. Definately check him out! He's so cute and intelligent. I thought maybe he'd gotten cuter (I used to think he was a dork on the show and that Ben was so awesome), but I went back and watched and nope, Noam (foley's character) is just as sexy as in this movie, and Speedman's character Ben seemed dumb. I guess college changed me a lot. Too bad it didn't change Felicity: she was still a sucker for Ben at the end of the show. Two weeks after the show ended Felicity realized Noam had done the same thing to her she did to Ben (gone out with someone else and made her jealous), and had a mid-life crisis, tried to start an affair with Noam. He rejected her non-profound chatter, which didn't work on him anymore after she screwed him (a plane ticket to Berlin?) and because he was MARRIED already. Whereupon Felicity turned into a paranoid schizophrenic with no career, realizedshe had NOTHING in common with Ben, but stayed in her relationship anyway because she had no self esteem. At this point, the show's errant producers, realizing they'd created a role model with no future, tried to travel back in time to the end of season one, when they forsook all their true fans (happy cute dorks) for lustful teenyboppers who couldn't tell a crush from a speedball. Unfortunately, the time machine didn't exist.