Whos your favourite character?

Evaaa

[1]Jul 10, 2006
    • level: 9
    Mine are:
    Javier because hes so hilarious
    Megan shes cool and funny!
    Noel and Ben because they are HOT!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

The_Buffsta

[2]Jul 11, 2006
    • level: 2
    My Fave character is Felicity and Ben

secret_samadhi

[3]Jul 25, 2006
    • level: 5
    Noel. You couldn't ask for a better friend, period. Scott Foley is so incredibly dreamy.

misshysteria

[4]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 11

i don't mean it in a condescending way but i find it funny that someone said their favorite character is Felicity and Ben, as if they are one person.

but then i thought..they really are one person (i just had a Felicity marathon of Season4, and i am now already nostalgic for their love).

anyways, my favorite character in the series.... well, i can't exactly pick one because i love them all.  as i was watching the series, i realized just what an amazing job the writers did in developing each character.  it's amazing really, each person is so unique and it's incredible what each character brings to the show.  the way each character's lives integrate into the lives of every other character is amazing. 

it's just so hard to have a favourite character when they are all so amazing.  although, i must say, with Megan, there's never a dull moment.  she's just such a wild flower.  but the thing i love most about her character is her passion for the things that she loves.  the way she loves sean is obvious, even during their love spats.  she is such a caring character even though she acts like she could care less.  i think Megan, as a character was developed really well.  as the series progressed, i just loved her more and more.

Edited on 08/26/2006 7:00pm
    Edited 2 total times.

dmarex

[5]Sep 2, 2006
    • level: 103
    My favorite character would be Meghan. She's not afraid to say anything, she has a weird style, and at the end of the day, she turns out to be a goof friend to everyone. So, Meghan.

arabey

[6]Sep 8, 2006
    • level: 10
    Meghan.. Oh my God, she makes me laugh alot at the frist and second season..and at the third,she was a real great friend...and i think she was already at some points at the second season...and that's didn't come all the sudden..It's character got it's kinda normal development.. so I love her.

Felicity OFCOURSE if i didn't i'd never watch the show...just i see it's so hard to BE character, i wish i be just as 50% like her...or find someone would. My point is i disagree to say Felicity and Ben as one character,I'd love to say Felicity and Ben,Felicity and Noel,Felicity and Julie,Felicity and Elena,Felicity and Javier...... Felicity is so nice character,and so great ... i just love her.

I can't say more cause it'd take long reply... The show is really great written..

ez1jb

[7]Sep 13, 2006
    • level: 14

My Favs are Javier and Noel

Javier was hilarious- I used to have a boss  who acted like Javier named Gavin, and I'm still friends with him to this day.

Noel- He's smart, twitchy ( in a good- non spazz way) and loyal- all the making of a really great friend-possibly more.

**sidebar: I am really happy for Felicity alums: Scott Foley (The Unit) and Donald Faison (Scrubs) on their  continuing success.** 

crastinates

[8]Sep 20, 2006
    My favourite is David Shermann. He was funny.

I also liked Tracy, Noel, Meghan and of course Felicity.

kelly3546

[9]Sep 25, 2006
    • level: 15
    Javier, Felicity, Ben and Megan...next to them I would have to put Noel in the pack...

vixennn

[10]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 1
    hahaha hard to say.. there werent really characters that I didnt like.
    But i liked meghan gosh she was so funny despite seeming freakishly-gothic-kinda-hostile in the first two seasons.. it was amusing.. haha and yeah she turned out to be a really great friend.

crastinates

[11]Oct 19, 2006
    vixennn wrote:
    But i liked meghan gosh she was so funny despite seeming freakishly-gothic-kinda-hostile in the first two seasons.. it was amusing.. haha and yeah she turned out to be a really great friend.

Early Meghan was the best. I loved it when she put her underwear in Felicity's fridge.

arabey

[12]Oct 23, 2006
    • level: 10
    Meghan was really the funniest thing at the show at the early 2 seasons.. also she got a nice character development later.. I don't know why she doesn't have a bigger roles later at any other TV show
    Edited on 11/04/2006 5:48am

graygirl4ever

[13]Nov 2, 2006
    • level: 5

1) Javier

2) Meghan

3) Felicity

Pitchounne

[14]Jan 30, 2007
    • level: 6

And the winners are ...

1) Noel

2) Sean

3) Julie

MeyaP

[15]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 2

My favs. were...

- Felicity - of course, I loved Felicity most of all - mostly because I could relate so much to her, from beginning to end.  The way she thought, the things she'd say and do and how she was sort of...just, her own person - staying true to her guns...like, when she got that serious haircut & got mixed reviews from her friend, but didn't care, 'cause it was something new for her!

- Elena - #1, loved her 'cause she was the main sista on the show....and a very strong one, at that!  Elena didn't take any slack - she was always the realest out of everyone....The person to tell everyone how it was and not let anyone try to get anything over on her!  Elena was that chick!!

- Sean - Sean was great 'cause he was just such a cool guy - so funny, sweet, funny, creative and funny!!!  LoL....He was fun and lighthearted...and always the mood-lightener....And his off the wall "inventions" and concoctions - as loco as they were - made his character even more interesting.  He had a great sense of humor, much personality and just seemed like a really cool person to know...

Javier was a hoot as well, lol...and Noel was cool, too...

Donna48

[16]Mar 15, 2007
    • level: 12
    Noel
    Felicity
    Ben and
    Javier

Firetears

[17]May 16, 2007
    • level: 23
    I think every character had a likely quality and added so much to the show, it's hard to single anyone out. Julie definitely has my respect, and I love Elena and Javier as well. Mehgan was the chick that I'll hate in real life but love to watch. Felicity is such a complex character and she goes through a lot. Noel is a great friend and Ben is... Ben. Sean is hilarious as well with all his inventions. I'm going to be so sad when I start watching season 3 and [SPOILER ALERT] Julie leaves. God, I'm going to miss her.

Dina-M

[18]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 9

Felicity, but i also like the others, they're all good & different characters.

1) Felicity
    2) Noel
    3) Meghan
    4) Elena
    5) Sean
    6) Julie
    7) Ben

kellydd

[19]Jun 26, 2007

1) Javier

2) Meghan

3) Felicity

All of them really except for Julie, didn't care for her

Firetears

[20]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 23
    For what reason does people dislike Julie? Okay, I don't expect everyone to like her(but in this case it's the complete opposite), but now I just feel like she's getting attacked because she's the easy target. I haven't heard any real reason at to why people don't like her.