Felicity Forums

The WB (ended 2002)

Whos your favourite character?

Dina-M

[21]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 9

I like Julie, i like the actress & her character, but the writers at one point (soon i may add) just seemed to had given up on her character, she is dumped by Ben at 1st season without he having the nerve to say it to her face, then the thing w/ the "pink guy", the thing w/ that "music guy", her mother, her father... i read that she wanted to leave for personal reasons so if it's true i'll understand, but if not it was just stupid to take her off the show. She was suposed to be Felicity's best friend not just some meaningless character. Someone said "i didn't care for her" people don't exactly dislike her. (Julie having knowledge that the mother that gave her up is w/ her father & have his kids & they are all happy... that is just WOW)

Just my opinion... She could have given the show so mux more!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Firetears

[22]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 23
    I thought about how that person said "Didn't care for her Julie." so I was going to use that for his/her defense but then it hit me, why did Julie have to take the personal attack. Not putting her on the favorite list is one thing, pointing the nasty finger at her out of all the characters on the show is another. But yeah, apparently Amy left the show because she needed time to grieve over her mother's death. But I do agree that her character all together needed a break.

brendamckay

[23]Jun 30, 2007
    • level: 3
    Felicity and Noel are on the top rung of my favorites. Elena and Javier were great as well. Who could forget Richard, or Sean, or Meghan? There were so many great characters.

kellydd

[24]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 11

To me everythingbad happened to Julie, the writers made her character so needy and whiny. If she wanted off the show they should have done else with her character. It had nothing to do with the actress herself

Beenybaby

[25]Sep 3, 2007
    Javier, Elena, and Julie are my favorite characters. In that order. Ben is arrogant and a hothead. I was so mad when he beat that guy up in the bar while he was trying to explain that nothing happened between him and Felicity. I still didn't forgive him. I also like Mehgan but she changed her look in season 4 and I loved her whole punk rock gear.

mpreux

[26]Oct 10, 2007
    I loved all of them, they were all my favorite.

izzis2001

[27]Sep 26, 2008
    • level: 8

1) Felicity

2) Meghan

3) Sean