Felicity

The WB (ended 2002)

Mafeu

Felicity Fan Reviews (34)

• 'Felicity' so far is the best college drama I have seen to date. And it is one of very few shows that I cared to see more than once.

While it may seem at the first glance that it is yet another silly teem drama, it is so much more than that.
    The mainline of the show is simple - we get a young and naive heroine Felicity, who suddenly changes all her college plans and dashes to New York after a guy she is secretly in love with, but whom she doesn't really know... yet. From that moment the story gradually develops into an intriguing and captivating story of her self exploration and of her learning to be independent and becoming an adult throughout her 4 years at college (every season corresponds to a particular year at college). On the one hand the show gives a really good insight of college life, especially of that outside the classrooms. And on the other hand, it is a strong and believable story of a young person becoming an adult. Last, but definitely not least, one gets a complicated love story.