Fight Girls

Oxygen Premiered Aug 07, 2006 Between Seasons

Fight Girls Fan Reviews (2)

6.8
  • This show is pretty interesting.

This show is pretty interesting.I started liking this show mainly because of Gina Carano [aka Crush of American Gladiators] but after watching the match of Felice I enjoyed this show because of the female fighters and I anticipated if my favorite girl of the week would win the match they were in or not. I like the fact that it shows that girls can fight too and every time I watch this show, I learn something that i can apply in my training since I,myself am a boxer. Learning about Miriam's past makes me understand why she's so mean like that and I'm pretty sure she;s not the only fighter who had a life like that.
  • Review for June 12th, 2007

6.9
    This review is on a new episode that just aired Tuesday, June 12th. I do not know why tv.com does not have it up. I'm actually noticing this problem on a few shows. But back to the review. This is the first time I've ever watched "Fight Girls" and for the first episode of the second season I see promise of a decent reality show to watch. Boxing is one of my favorite sports to watch so why not. I do not believe that this type of show would be for everyone. So far the best part is the fight so I do hope we start seeing more action as the show progresses or I might just lose interest.