Figure It Out Forums

Weekdays 6:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Who was your favorite/best/worst contestant?

letspolka

[1]Jul 21, 2006
    • level: 5
    who was your favorite contestant on the show? mine was this kid with bright red hair and he had this collection of carnivorous plants, and he dressed up like one. he had this big leaf hat that kept falling lol. he was freakin AWESOME. he would go on rants explaining about them and get really into it ("then when the bug gets stuck, the plant CLOSES!! and the digestive JUICES come..") and summer had to keep egging him to move on b/c of the time limit. its people like him that made me watch-and LOVE-this show.
    Edited on 08/14/2006 3:49pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lbmouschi

[2]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 11
    My favorite contestant was the girl who popped the world's largest box of popcorn. That's pretty cool! Or that girl who could fit in a hanger! That was awesome!

I don't think I have a best contestant, but I'll keep watching.

My worst was probably... none. I can't think of anyone, 'cause I love this show so much!

BlackMaru

[3]Oct 20, 2006
    • level: 3
    Oi- Does any one remeber a girl who made movies where the stars were hamsters? I wanted to re-watch it and can't remember the eppie #, but that one was a fav.

hobotycoon

[4]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 10
    I don't have a favorite or best contestant, but I don't like the kids that aren't really enthusiastic, meaning, they don't really laugh or smile or anything much . . . not even at Danny's hilarious genius!

coaster41395

[5]Jan 21, 2007
    • level: 42
    My favorite contestants were the family that carved a maze in their cornfield. That was amazing! I don`t really have a worst contestant.

cutiepie2191

[6]Jan 25, 2007
    • level: 50
    I liked the one where he stuck clothes pins all over his face.

coaster41395

[7]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 42
    I also liked the human jump rope. That was so cool!!

stevemar2

[8]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 4
    My favorite contestant was the one who made a ball of his own toe jam.  Then Summer got barefoot and started putting a q-tip between her toes to do the same thing.

Headbanger15

[9]May 14, 2007
    • level: 22
    My favorite probably had to be the one where this kid drove his lawnmower across the country. There were others, but I can't quite remember them.

The worst had to be the one where this girl and her dad put lobster eyeballs on their tongues. That's not a talent, that's just being retarded!

markdoublea84

[10]Nov 25, 2008
    • level: 57
    lbmouschi wrote:
    My favorite contestant was the girl who popped the world's largest box of popcorn. That's pretty cool! Or that girl who could fit in a hanger! That was awesome!

Yeah, the girl who popped the world's largest box of popcorn was my favorite contestant too. Her name was Debby Brown from Florida. In fact, that was the fastest Figure It Out game ever. It took a total of 1:05 to figure out her secret.

LOL I feel like having some popcorn myself right now.

markdoublea84

[11]Nov 25, 2008
    BlackMaru wrote:
    Oi- Does any one remeber a girl who made movies where the stars were hamsters? I wanted to re-watch it and can't remember the eppie #, but that one was a fav.

The movie stars weren't actually hamsters, they were guinea pigs. By the way, it was one of very few shows where the Pannelists couldn't guess even one word on Billy the Answer Head, NOT ONE!

I have DVRed that ep, and if I learn how to upload videos to YouTube, I'll prepare a clip of that ep to add to the site.

Please PM me if you know how to upload to YouTube or have any tips on the equipment for uploading.
    Edited on 11/25/2008 5:47pm

markdoublea84

[12]Nov 25, 2008
    stevemar2 wrote:
    My favorite contestant was the one who made a ball of his own toe jam. Then Summer got barefoot and started putting a q-tip between her toes to do the same thing.

Actually, the toe jam and foot fungus are two separate episodes but I like them. The boy who made his toe jam ball was from Illinois, and his name is Joey. On that show, the pannelists gave him their toe jam for him to add to his. I wonder why Laurie Beth wasn't on the show to give hers. Joey was 9 when that episode was taped, but he (like all the other contestants) has grown up. I wonder if he has given up collecting toe jam now.

The foot fungus episode is the one where Summer uses the Q-tip. Those shows were cool, yet somehow gr-r-r-ross! I wonder if both those contestants have heard about this show called Grossology.

I'd rather make a ball of tin foil than with toe jam, ear wax, or belly button lint. YUCK!! LOL!
    Edited on 11/25/2008 6:15pm

markdoublea84

[13]Nov 26, 2008
    My favorite contestant would have to be the one who entered a watermelon eating contest. He and all the pannelists had their own watermelon eating contest in that episode. LOL! you can hear the audience laughing their heads off as they eat like crazy and make silly noises.

I don't have a contestant I dislike, but another one that I do like is that girl who was a stilt dancing group member. Can anyone find out for me what that song heard while they were dancing was?

PS: That watermelon eating contest, by the way, was just as messy as getting slimed on the show.

markdoublea84

[14]Jan 13, 2009
    There's another good contestant I like, and this is tasty too. This boy who was a cookbook writer and chef. If I remember right, he made cheese cake on the show.

Water78

[15]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 47
    markdoublea84 wrote:
    There's another good contestant I like, and this is tasty too. This boy who was a cookbook writer and chef. If I remember right, he made cheese cake on the show.

i remember the kid who made a sleeping bag but didnt realize he made one

SailorsCowgirl

[16]Apr 11, 2009
    • level: 1
    I was actually a contestant on Figure It Out Wild Style... My talent was I "barrel around course on horse"!!!So I am my favorite contestant lol jk... I was curious where I could find the episode I was in... Thanks so much!