Fillmore!

Field Trip of the Just

Aired Saturday 9:00 AM Jan 23, 2004 on ABC

• An interesting change of scenery. For once, we get to see how Fillmore and Ingrid work outside the office.

I partictularly like this episode because it is placed in a scene other than X middle school. we get to see how Ingrid and Fillmore handle the situation with a mixed company-- as in children AND adults-- like they will be doing when they grow up to be officers in the real world. It's slightly unrealistic that they'd let children play a role when something that important was at stake, but the Fillmore disney show is all about unrealistic. Another thing I like about this is the number of suspects and how we weren't led through the case step by step through the 'unmasking of the culprit'. we didn't find out until the very end who Fillmore thought was the criminal, even though they were making it seem as though Eric was the only one who could've done it. (I was mildly surprised that he didn't think Eric did it... so I myself was surprized at the outcome.)

Officer Langly Turk was another plus in the episode, another item to remind Fillmore of "The old days". He's a professional officer who doesn't exactly seem to be very good at his job... at all. But he's a good obstacle put in the way of Fillmore's job of chasing down Eric, so he did serve some other purpose than being the comedic act. all in all it was a very good show, even though it was the last one made for this series. It reveals the core truth of humans' emotions and reasons behind an action, and captures the true flavor of the Fillmore Disney show.
  • I really liked this episode except for the end! I wish Eric and Alexandria would have gotten together at the end but all Eric cared about was the stupid spider! -_-

First of all, I really liked this episode. I think it is my favorite. I liked the characters. Eric was a smart kid who liked animals who acted bad because his friends were like that, and Alexandria had a crush on Eric and tried to be like his friends so that he would like her.

The way the plot goes is really good. At first, I thought it was that Feldon guy becasue he was all like "Grr Alexandria don't hang out with Eric Orben he's bad news!" And he seems to like Alexandria. But at the end It was Alexandria who did it! :O She did it because she thought Eric hated the spider. It's sad at the end when she realises that Eric LIKED the spider and that she hurt his friend. The thing I REALLY hated about this episode was the end! I was so mad that Eric and Alexandria didn't get together! She just gets taken away and Eric's all like "Oh well at least the spider is okay" He doesen't seem to care about Alexandria at all! :(

Anyway, all in all it was a pretty good episode :)(except the end :@)