Field Trip of the Just

Aired Saturday 9:00 AM Jan 23, 2004 on ABC

• I really liked this episode except for the end! I wish Eric and Alexandria would have gotten together at the end but all Eric cared about was the stupid spider! -_-

First of all, I really liked this episode. I think it is my favorite. I liked the characters. Eric was a smart kid who liked animals who acted bad because his friends were like that, and Alexandria had a crush on Eric and tried to be like his friends so that he would like her.

The way the plot goes is really good. At first, I thought it was that Feldon guy becasue he was all like "Grr Alexandria don't hang out with Eric Orben he's bad news!" And he seems to like Alexandria. But at the end It was Alexandria who did it! :O She did it because she thought Eric hated the spider. It's sad at the end when she realises that Eric LIKED the spider and that she hurt his friend. The thing I REALLY hated about this episode was the end! I was so mad that Eric and Alexandria didn't get together! She just gets taken away and Eric's all like "Oh well at least the spider is okay" He doesen't seem to care about Alexandria at all! :(

Anyway, all in all it was a pretty good episode :)(except the end :@)