Fillmore!

ABC (ended 2004)

Fillmore! Fan Reviews (40)

• This show is quite stupid. Replacing crimes with silliness and police officers with kids. IT'S STUPID! My actual rating for this is 0.3 But TV.com just won't let me rate it below one.

This show is quite stupid. Replacing crimes with silliness and police officers with kids. IT'S STUPID! I hate this show. The school has "crimes" like everyday and people still go to this school. They overeact for like killing a spider. I mean, 2 years detention for killing a spider?! And when an actual crime did happne (stealing) nothing happened to them. The bad peoples consequence is detention! Stupid!!!!! And they ALWAYS, ALWAYS RUN. Absolutely stupid. And arrg, it's also boring! Most of the characters are stereotypes. ARRG. And, god, I hate Fillmore he insults so many of the bystanders and keeps on saying "bebe". What is he? And idiot? You don't go around doing that. And what's with all those school events. A macoroni statue contest? huh? I have nothing left to say accept, the princaple is a bossy, vindictive, b**** who always wants her way. The show could've been good if it were actual crimes and ACTUAL police. And a tip to the "safety patrol". When the school day ends and the bad people aren't caught. The check their darn house!!!