Find & Design

Sunday 4:00 PM on A&E Premiered Jan 01, 2006 In Season

Find & Design Fan Reviews (7)

• ONE OF THE BEST OF MY FAVORITES PROGRAMS...

I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS PROGRAM FOR LONG TIME, AND HOPEFULY I FOUND IT IN BIO CHANNEL, BUT, THE PROGRAM IS ON AN HOURS THAT I CAN'T SEE IT... WOULD YOU PLEASE REVIEW THE COMMENTS AND SEE THAT NOT ONLY ME IS A FAN OF YOUR PROGRAM. WE NEED IT IN HOURS THAT WE CAN WATCH IT AND ENJOY IT... AND SEE THAT THE MOST ARE OLDER... CAN YOU PLEASE START TO MAKE NEW PROGRAMS TOO... PLEASE... THANX... AND PLEASE TAKE IN SERIOUS THIS COMMENTS... I HOPE MORE PEOPLE ARE WITH ME IN THIS PETITION... <3
  • Foolish designer move- Rachel and Scott Heffron

The design for the room was good. However a little common sense please to glue ribbon onto pillows in a house with a small child is a really foolish move - then to glue buttons on top of the ribbon borders on stupidity.
  • We need more shows like this!

This is an AWESOME show! I hope you are still filming, with plenty more episodes to come. Beautiful designs on a "real people" budget. Keep it up!
  • Mosaic Glass Coffee Table

I missed part of your show where you made a Beautiful Glass Mosaic Coffee Table with an old Table and breaking a glass mirror, How can I get the instructions for doing this I want to make the same thing! ~ I thought it was Awesome!! ~ I love the show watch it all the time
  • I saw a funny thing on your show that won't work

You were redoing a lampshade and used a hot glue gun to attach some trim. I learned a long time ago by accident that using a hot glue gun on a lampshade does not work. After the lamp has been on for a while it will soften that glue and the trim will come off.

Other than that I love your show and am a firm believer in your redecorating methods

• More shows like this!

I wish there were more shows like this on! I think HGTV should quit showing nothing but buying and selling shows. Not all of us are buying or selling! I'm a huge up-cycler and hope I can at least keep watching this show on Bio!

• So glad I found the show!

A show that gives you ideas, teaches the novice how to barter, and makes up-cycling look nothing like Grandma's old macram. I miss Trading Spaces, and this is a wonderful replacement!