Find My Family (Australia) Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on Seven NetworkBetween Seasons

On My Family

Freckles04

[1]Nov 24, 2009
    • level: 1

Here is the thing.

I was adoptived when I was 2 1/2 year old. I had been looking for my real family, then in 1979 I found my real mother, but nothing on my real father. Until recently I heard from a Step-sister I have, that I did not even know I had. We had talked on the phone, but I found out I have other sibling that I never knew I had. We have never met, but I have information on them all. My dad has never wanted anything to do with me, and that has hurt me scene my real mother told me about him. I did talk to him on the phone, he was not a good conversation then, but I was told that he just got out of the hospital with Colon Cancer, and another heart attack.

I live in Apache Junction AZ, and most of them live in Minn., one lives in Neb., and the othe one lives in Iowa. It sould like non of us has the money to meet with each other, but someday it was happen. We just don't know when, cause I don't have the money to go up there to meet everyone. My Adoptived mom is so excited that they have found me. Me, I am a nervous wreck, and excited also about it. I just don't know how to handle it, or what to think.

I wish I could get some help and maybe go there to surprise them, but I just don't have the money to do any of this. Don't get me wrong, I am not asking for money. I just wanted the world to know I was also adpotived and how things seem after finding out U have more borthers and sisters and a half brother out there. Yes, my dad is doing fine, but he doesn't know that the kids have talked to me.

Well, got to go now.

My name is Joyce Wille

2055 E. Scenic Street

Apache Junction, AZ 85119

Tigar1002@aol.com

Phone number is: 480-295-1592

Thanks

Joyce

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

deanitagray

[2]Dec 28, 2013
    • level: 1

My dad died i think an 2005 sens the Frenol i have 't seen my sister are bother sent then can you help me find them my dad name was Phillp Gray his nick name was Lucky pleasse hlap me

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.