Finding Bigfoot

Animal Planet Premiered May 30, 2011 Between Seasons

Finding Bigfoot Fan Reviews (3)

6.1
  • What did I just watch??

1.5
    I thought this was a prank, but it's not even close to april. I'm cool with the thought of a big foot existing, but this show was ridiculous, and really a waste of 22 minutes.
  • A believing dis-believer

I watch this show out of an interest in the idea that a large undiscovered mammal exists in North America. I find the individual stories of people, that claim to have seen a Bigfoot, interesting. I don't expect to ever see real proof of a Bigfoot no matter how long this show is on the air.
  • A lot of fluff!

I sure hope future episodes are better than this first one set in Georgia. They did not show enough of the witnesses describing their accounts with the creature. There was a lot of fluff in this episode and we got no feedback on the prints that were found- maybe they are saving that for later. Usually I love Bigfoot shows, but this one barely held my interest. I did not find the Bigfoot research team to be particularly likable or very scientific sounding compared to other documentaries. Hopefully this doesn't add to whole joking attitude about the possible existence of Bigfoot. Let's hope for an improvment in future episodes...