Fish Hooks

Baldwin the Super Fish

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Dec 03, 2010 on Disney Channel

6.2
  • One of my favorite Fish Hooks episode

I thought that this episode was perfect. I thought the whole plot was genius. It was funny when Milo thinks that Mr. Baldwin is a superhero and then has Oscar believe that Mr. Baldwin really is a superhero and then they tell Bea. They try to find proof that he is a superhero but there are NO evidence. They wouldn't give up because they believe Mr. Baldwin is a superhero just like the comic book superhero Captain Aquarium. It was funny when Oscar pretends to be the bad guy and Milo is in a glass of water pretending to be trapped. It was hilarious when they fell in the shark tank and then the shark says "Who's coming to dinner?" but then they aren't mean sharks, they are actually nice sharks. It was funny that Dr. Frog loved the pictures of Mr. Baldwin being a superhero (which Mr. Baldwin helped Bea out in order for Bea to pass journalism). It was hilarious at the end of this episode when Mr. Baldwin gave Bea a thumbs up and then Bea gives a thumbs up and then Milo and Oscar get in the way have a thumbs up and ruined the moment for Mr. Baldwin. Overall, I loved this episode it's one of my favorite Fish Hooks episode. 10/10
DISXD