Fish Hooks Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2014)

Reasons Why Fish Hooks won't be coming with another season

RegularShow

[1]Dec 23, 2011
    • level: 9

Here's my list on why I think FH will be cancelled after only 2 seasons and 44 half-hour episodes.

1. Reruns air more on Disney XD then they actually do on Disney Channel.

2. They never show new episodes.

3. No merchandise has come out, despite it's great ratings.

4. The X-Mas special almost premiered with no promotion.

5. This might be a bad reason but: I feel that Disney Channel orders next seasons if the show has been getting good ratings, good reviews or bad ratings and bad reviews, or decent. For example, Phineas & Ferb Season 1 was 26, but it became a huge hit, Season 2 was 39 episodes, and those were decent and Season 3 will be 35 episodes. One of the lowest I've seen is when DC renewed Kick Buttowski, Season 1 was 20 episodes, Season 2 will be 26 episodes (Dear God don't cancel that perfection) and Season 1 of Fish Hooks was 21 episodes, Season 2 will be 22 episodes...if my theory is true then wow Disney, wow.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ayranci

[2]Jun 29, 2012
    • level: 17

I'mhopeful about Fish Hooks andI want Fish Hooks Season 3!!! I hope Fish Hookswill continue!!

MarcoAntonioG

[3]Jul 17, 2012
    • level: 5

thank god i hate this show its nothing but a crappy ripoff of spongebob

PIGGYDOOM

[4]Jan 13, 2013
    • level: 8

(Note: This may contain Spoilers)

I found proof that the people at CN are talking about bringing back Chowder and Flapjack. They were both canceled due to the CN Real crap like Destroy Built Destroy and Dude What Would Happen. Most of the CN real shows have been canceled due to the negative reviews and how much people complaining to Stuart Snyder who started all this. So there's a chance Chowder and Flapjack (And Ed Eddn Eddy too yay!) are going to be revived. But both creators that worked on those two shows went to work on Fish Hooks, mostly they work on 1 show at a time. Chowder and Flapjack were popular, Fish Hooks wasn't really that popular though. If it has a low fan base, it will be canceled. And there's also a chance Fish Hooks will be canceled. Personally I don't really like Fish Hooks that much. I don't hate it, but it barely got any laughs out of me. I miss Chowder and I loved that show so much! Flapjack was okay though. Ed Eddn Eddy was the best show CN has ever made! If Chowder and Flapjack get revived, Fish Hooks will probably be canceled. I found proof on it and I can tell its being brought back since CN has been changing their time slots for new episodes on their shows a lot these days. If your a Fish Hooks fan like @Ayranci or @tigerdude22 then I'm sorry if you had to read this, but I think Fish Hooks is being booted of the air soon.

Edited on 01/13/2013 2:22pm