Fish Hooks

The Dark Side of the Fish

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 11, 2011 on Disney Channel

6.7
  • Good episode.

I unfortuanetly didnt get to see this one last night on TV but i did see it before it went on TV and this episode is very good.

Summary:
    Milo, Bea and Oscar are in poetry class and Esmargot gets awarded on having a good story about... bunnies and then Oscar goes up to read his poetry and the class including his best friends are creeped out by the poem and Oscar feels no one feels his pain. Then a group of emos liked his poem and feel him, So Oscar thinks to gain their respect he has to join their group. So oscar becomes emo and Milo and Bea feel they are losing their friend to another croud he cant handle. So Milo and Bea try to get him out of the emo clan.

My Review:
    This is a very good episode. The writing is good along with the humor in this one. It's humor reminds me of the episode Fish Out of Water and that one was one of my favorite episodes for its humor and storyline. This one has all of that. It also had some nerddom like a really cool 8-bit ringtone or Oscar talking about computers that many mainstream noobs would not understand and that's why i absolutely love this show. Episode rating 8.5/10 good episode again. Fish Hooks never dissapoints.
DISXD