Fish Hooks

The Dark Side of the Fish

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 11, 2011 on Disney Channel

6.7
  • Great episode but it could have been better

I thought that this was a great episode of "Fish Hooks". This is honestly not the best "Fish Hooks" episode that I have ever seen but the episode isn't bad at all and it is enjoyable. Not saying I hate this episode, I like this episode but there needed improvement. Anyways, the plot was weak but some of the humor in this episode kept it going fresh. The very beginning of the episode with everyone just writing their poems about bunnies definitely made me laugh very hard. Oscar reading his poem and everyone not liking it because it didn't involve bunnies was funny. Those goth fishes bringing in Oscar to his group so Oscar can do serious poems with them was pretty good. Oscar in his goth make-up was pretty funny also. Those goth fishes honestly don't captivate my attention though. There were a few parts that got a bit boring and started to go weak. I also thought the ending was rehashed a little. The ending was funny at the same time because Oscar said "Hey, maybe bunnies aren't so bad after all" and then bunny gets vicious. So yeah, I mainly recommend this episode to the fans but it depends what you want to see in this show though. Overall, this was a great episode of "Fish Hooks" but it could use some more improvement in my opinion. 8/10