Fish Hooks

Underwater Boy

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 01, 2010 on Disney Channel

7.3
  • Milo is waterboy

Milo tries out for the school football team but becomes waterboy. When he learns he is waterboy he quits. But, the team needs a waterboy because thier next game is in the dry Gecko's tank. I thought this was a perfect episode. I really enjoyed the storyline for it. Milo being water boy was funny. I LOL'd at the very beginning when that cat attacks Bud. Also, the first couple minutes were a little boring, but I'll let that slide. Milo trying out football and then Joctopous complains that it no was very funny. Milo complaining about water boy was funny. It was funny when Milo ate the paper Oscar was holding. Headphone Joe's cameo was very funny. I thought the geckos were funny as well ("If I had a time machine, I'll beat you!"). Freshwater High competing against the geckos was very cool. The last part was very funny. Overall score: 10/10
  • Milo is water boy, underwater.

So after seeig how popular the Fish Hooks of Freshwater High are (the football team), he decides to try out. But the thing is... Milo doesn't know what the hell is football. So after a long teaching session, Milo tries out, but only gets to be water boy.

So he doesn't go to the game cause he figures - they are already underwater - so. Oscar shows his a pie chart representing the team and Milo understands that without him, the pie is not a pie. So he goes to the gecko cage, were all the fish are dying and losing, waters them up and they win the game.

Overall: Above average episode. I liked the gacko designs. 9/10.