Fist of the North Star Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2008)

Dvd

gamersing

[1]Aug 19, 2007
    • level: 1
    U can buy season 1 & 2 on dvd at play.com ect, but does anyone know where i can get all the episodes after season 2? because the part it leaves youon is insane and id love to know how it turns out, much love goodbye
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Alter_Legiones

[2]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 4

I have been searching since about 2003 for DVDs of this show, back when Showtime Beyond used to air the series, But I have never found anything past season 2 in english. I don't believe it was ever dubbed, instead it was pushed aside for dubbing of the OVA series Shin Hokuto no Ken. If your interested in seeing more, check into the Gutsoon! Master Edition Mangas, as I believe they translated the first 10 of the 27 issue manga before going bankrupt .Or you can always look into Hong Kong Imports, if you are desperate. I say desperate because the english subtitles are... poorly translated, to put it nicely.

marvelfan89

[3]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 39
    Manga International released the rest of the episode subtitled. Quality was good, translation wasn't as good but it's followable. I think they're license expired or something because I don't see their site anymore. However, just go on Ebay and type Hokuto no Ken or Fist of the North Star DVD and sometimes you'll see seller sell the whole subtitled set or separate discs.

Kadodian

[4]Jan 28, 2008
    • level: 23
    I think the DVDs can also be bought on Ebay which is were my cousin got them from.